Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My birthday is coming up...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TGMTEL, Oct 11, 2015.

1. What's worth getting more? An ounce of bud or a PAX? I'm assuming a PAX would save me a lot of money in the long run, right? [​IMG]

2. Pax 2 not realy pax the original

3. I have the Pax and I would recommend the Pax 2 or the Haze. I like the Pax but the 2 fixes several problems the original has.

4. Pax 2, and just buy like an eighth and you'll be set for two weeks (or a month if you don't smoke too much)
    The first time I vaped I went through 5gs in about.. 20+ sessions

5. Half ounce and a cheaper portable vape

6. Dont look for something cheaper just for the price. The grenco science snoop dog vape is good i had one until i broke it by steping on the USB.

7. I had the pax 1 and it was 9 out of 10 if i had to rate it.

When pax 2 came out i watched the about video on the pax website and it is the 10 of 10 where pax 1 could have been even better.

The filter screen thing in pax is terrible i can see you spilling your bali with it.

8. Bud 100%. If you think about scarcity of resources and price gouging, obtaining wax is 4x more difficult and 6x more expensive. A real stoner knows the difference, and I'm sure you will grow to like your decision either way you choose. Happy toking!

9. I bought a flowermate V5.0S for $75 and it has worked flawless so far :) also the da Vinci is a nice vape.

10. its up to you :p happy birthday also i just turned 22 on oct 9th

11. I have the pax and I love it but I've been trying to sell it lol. Id say get the pax and try it out I've loved it and have had pax1 since its been out. Very stealthy and literally smoke in college, home, movies and anywhere lol