My Big Buddah Blue...errr mostly purple Cheese!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by bluequeso66, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Hey blades! I wanted to share some HQ pics of my current(and first) grow! I already harvested a couple auto's I had going and still have this amazing blue cheese in the garden. I am curious if this girl looks about ready to you guys? I have checked trichs and know that there are still many white pistols, but I am already seeing a few amber ones in there. Is it typical for Blue Cheese to continue producing white pistols up until harvest?:confused:

Attached Files:

• b3.jpg
      b3.jpg
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
    • b4.jpg
      b4.jpg
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • b5.jpg
      b5.jpg
      File size:
      736.9 KB
      Views:
    • b6.jpg
      b6.jpg
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Gorgeous! What kind of lighting are you using? Looks ready to me but a little longer never hurt :)

3. Really nice pics! U must have a gud camera; nice buds 2 ;)

4. I am using Led lighting, am thinking of starting flushing in the next day or so.

Thanks...it is a older Canon rebel. I bought one years ago thinking I'd become a photographer, and this new hobby has reignited the photography bug I used to have. Planning a road trip to San Francisco this summer, with a pitstop in Yosemite, excited to have good homegrown meds and the opportunity to take awesome photos!

5. What LEDs are you using? And how long was the process, seed to harvest?

6. I am using a duramax 270w for my main and two 45w side panels...planted the beans on Oct 1 and am planning on harvesting her in the next week or so.

7. DAMN thats dank

8. That's a great looking plant. The colors are awesome

9. She does the same thing to me..lol!

Thanks for the comment, definitely my favorite of the grow...:cool:

10. dank as fuck, that second pic looks like a hermie though

11. Thanks for the comment...It definitely isn't a hermie lol. It started shooting out new white pistols. I only had one banana this whole grow, and that was on my Dynamite.

12. Yea for sure not a hermie.

Fuckin sexy buds man amazing colors. :smoking:
    Ready to pick as far as I can see but another week sure wouldn't hurt. What kinda medium you growing in? Organic I hope ;)