Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My BHO Reclaim Infused Cocanut Oil Recipe with pictures

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tHatokaHscHamp, Mar 7, 2015.

1. I've been asked a few times for my reclaim recipe so I'm going to post what i have started with a few notes. If you have any questions feel free to DM me and for those who take and improve the recipe please post yer results here.

Notes: during the infusion time temps could also be good at 150-220F and let simmer for 2-3 hrs for maximum infusion ...anyone feel free to add on good luck baking!

Attached Files:

2. Sweet! But 100-120 for 25 min to infuse them seems like a low temperature.. did you mean 200-220?

3. Yes I did the lowest you could go is 150 but 200-220 is best thanks for catching that

4. No problem man. How was this?

5. the reclaim is already activated so high heat like that isnt really necessary

6. Wow, didnt catch that.. Jimmy is true! But for fresh unsmoked hash oil no doubt!

7. Correct sir.. I had it around 180-200 the recipe still needs some minor tweaks if you can throw in yer 2 cents greatly appreciated jimmy

8. It wasn't bad much better then I had thought it would be although I wanna try adding some soy lethain to the mix to help increase potency that otherwise gets lost in the liver tho idk how it will effect taste so have been kinda on the fence about it..the next infusion will have it regaurdless because I'm making some pills this time round