My Bfs Ex Is Pregnant

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 616232, Apr 24, 2014.

1. We haven't been together all that long. We were both with other people when we met. We stayed friends. Both of our relationships broke up and after we went out,  We've been together ever since.

His ex is 54 freakin years old and she told him she was through menopause. When she called to tell him she was pregnant, she said she had been having irregular periods.

I am really going to need some support from my fellow blades to get me through this. I really love him and he wants nothing to do with her or this kid. He's really upset that if she puts his name on the birth certificate, he will be paying child support. He's 60 years old! He's retired.

It's a woman's right to choose you know, whether you want a kid at 60 or not.

2. I say paternity test if she puts his name on the BC.

3. I wouldnt think to hard about this till youre positive she is. People say all kinds of shit when theyre desperate.

I said do you speak my language, he just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich. I come from the land down under.

4. This

There are plenty of other reasons for someone to have irregular periods, and age/menopause is one of them.

If that's the only reason to believe shes pregnant, none of you really know if she is.

5. She needs to go to a doctor before announcing to anyone that she's pregnant. It's hard for a woman her age to get pregnant and irregular periods doesn't automatically mean pregnancy

6. Yes I am starting to believe that she faked the blood test results she showed him. She's a nurse and would have accress to a postitive preg test and it would be easy to change the name and photo copy it.

7. Thats intense, Idk what to say... Man this is a really screwed up situation. I say if you two are happy, be happy. If he wants the kid then the kid has to familys he can love and have for support.

8. He doesn't. He has a 30 year old kid.

9. She cannot just put his name on the birth certificate because she isn't married to your boyfriend. There has to either be a DNA test or a voluntary acknowledgement of paternity signed by your boyfriend in order to get his name on a birth certificate. Trust me, I know this through experience.

I believe she can also initiate a court ordered DNA test when the child is born to see if your boyfriend is actually the dad.

The odds of a 54 year old conceiving a child is slim even if she is pregnant...she will most likely miscarriage depending on how far along the pregnancy is. If I were your boyfriend, I would start getting answers because if it is his child, then he better step up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Guy above me nailed my opinion. Sadly I'm not positive that DNA proof is needed for her to put his name down but DNA proof can remove it I'm sure of.

IF it is true and IF it gets carried to full term then too bad @ he wants nothing to do with the child

11. And how does she already have blood test results so early in the pregnancy? I'm pretty sure a blood test on a fetus can only be done after a certain amount of time being pregnant. It doesn't make sense

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #12 Old School Smoker, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    And if she tries to get child support

13. When that happen to me I left his ass. I'm to young to be a step momma

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. so um, how old are you? you make it seem like a big deal about his age and his ex gf's age....

15. so um, how old are you? you make it seem like a big deal about his age and his ex gf's age....

16. #16 Deleted member 616232, May 1, 2014
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
    That is why this whole thing is so fucked up. We are talking senior citizens here. He and I are both 60. He was only with her during November and December. We got together in January. In February she called and said she was pregnant. He didn't believe her. In March, she claimed she saw her doctor, who ran a blood test.

I know most of the people on this site are young, but there are some of old stoners still around. And  believe it or not, we like sex as much now as we did when we were young.

17. I can dig it :D you and your bf need to see these tests. Before any discussions are made. Ive had a girl jerk me around with pregnancy bullshit before and to find out its all a load of shit. Its really not a good thing to go through. I hope you guys can sort this out soon so it doesnt effect you and your bfs relationship.

I said do you speak my language, he just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich. I come from the land down under.

18. #18 Uncle_Meat420, May 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014

age matters brah

A old woman has a very slim chance of getting pregnant

A 60 year old retired man is not a good canidate for a father. He could die within the next 15-20 years, leaving a young man without a guiding figure in his life

Seems like relevant facts in the case

19. Then I would say it's looking pretty grim if this woman isn't talking out of her ass in a desperate attempt to get your boyfriend back in her court.

20. Well, if he is the father, it's only right and honestly expected that he is in the childs life and at the very least that he helps pay for it. Idk if you guys know it's his or not, but if you do, and you act like that. It's really unfair towards this kid, man. Is it the kids fault that he or she is coming to this world, or is it your man and his ex's fault? I hope he plans on taking some kind of responsibility if the kid turns out to be his?