My bff.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by olylongbord11, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Yes i did just say bff and yes i am a guy
    ANYWAY
    So my best friend found out that i still smoke weed(we got into a huge argument about it a year ago) and hes pretty pissed at me, when we had our argument about it he said he wouldnt be friends with me anymore if i did do it, but he hasnt mentioned that at all, and today i woke up with a random text from him that said "i thought you said you didnt smoke." So i told him that i did last night, but other then that not in a while, and how i really hope he could forgive me and what not, he just replied with "whatever bro"
    WHAT DO?!

2. Tell him it's your life, and it's not effecting him. If he's childish enough to ruin your friendship over something like weed(unless you're fucking your life up with it somehow) then you don't need him. Until you're hurting yourself or others friends have no fucking business in telling you what to do.

3. Tell him if he wants to give up a valuable friendship like that, go ahead. If he can't accept you for what you DO, which isn't harmful to him or anyone, then so be it. But he'd probably regret it in the future, and just be thinking...FUCK I MESSED UP.

Speaking from experience.

4. What are you, like 12?

5. you have to make a choice. weed or your boyfriend

6. Show up to his house with flowers, now mind you, these wont just be any ol flowers. You'll have weed nugs hidden inside. You will then make him some tea that you two can drink together spiked with the weed.

After that, you'll both be high and then you can start having sex with eachother.

7. tell ur bff to grow the fuck up and stop thinking weed is bad

8. Time to start looking for a non-ignorant BFF.

9. Say no. Its not because weed is more important than friendship, its because your not really good friends if one can't accept the other person for who they are and what they like to do in their own time.

10. You need to be like...

"Hey man, you know what? I'm your friend, and i don't badger you about your lifestyle choices. I'm not asking you too stop, i'm asking you to show me some respect, just as i show you, and let me decide my own life. That doesn't mean we can't be friends, it means we're going to be better friends because we understand and respect eachother"

There's nothing wrong with having a heart to heart with a bro..But keep it "Bro-Worthy". Absolutely no Hugging, Handshakes, or any kind of physical contact.

If he can't handle respecting you and your lifestyle choices then he's not "Bro-Worthy"..And you need to let him know that. "Dude, your not bro-worthy, get the fuck out of my crib stranger"

11. Wtf, tell your little manfriend to fuck off. Hes obviously ignorant about pot

12. #12 Flonkas, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You sound homophobic

13. nothing wrong about being weirded out about homosexual people.

and what he said makes sense too, so don't be hatin.

14. I'm actually on the verge of being gay.

15. wat are you, fucking 12? jesus christ just tell him to get over himself

16. tell him to fuck off...

17. :smoke:Hahah thanks for the input blades, i told him i would never be high around him or anything like that, and i think hes still pissed but hes gonna accept it

18. Phew... crisis resolved...

19. i know right?!

20. Yeah man. It's a serous stuff.. this, 'having to choose between weed and your bf/gf' issue... It's very stressful too.

I go thru with that regularly. With my wife, of course... She sometimes go crazy and put a gun to her head and she makes me choose...

"Weed, or me. Choose.. you asshole..."

She says...

And of course I say,

"You, darling... it's always you."

While in my head, I'm saying,

"Pull the trigger, bitch!"

Nah... it's not always like that... I love my wife more than the weed, so... that's why I choose my wife...

:D