My bestfriends ex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jdizzly, Jun 5, 2010.

1. #1 Jdizzly, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010
    :eek: i think she wants my nuts! :eek:

My best bud broke up with this chick and i was sort of friends with her, never really chilled with her much. But I'm not interested, she isn't my type but yah...my buddy moved away so i never see him anymore. and his ex keeps saying to me:

"we should go get some lunch sometime"

"you should come to my house tonight, so we can watch a movie with some of my friends"

I mean...look at what she said to me...there's no way she wants to be my friend. She wants to fuck me, and make my buddy feel jealous or some shit...I am not down..i can never do that to a buddy...

I keep trying to avoid her every time she asks me to chill with her. I'm running out of options! it's against my morals, and plus as you can see from my other thread..i got some other chick i want.

and should i tell my buddy about this?

P.S. if we were ever alone in a room together and she tries to seduce me, i'll be fucked! :(

2. [​IMG]

Straight up tell her you're not interested and that you are talking to another girl.

3. my advice is - if your feelings for her dont surpass sexual feelings.. dont even question your response. deny deny deny Nixon style homie. and that's before you even done anything wrong. just deny that pussy!

but if there's a deeper connection - shit gets rough. if that's the case i'll give you a new response lol

4. if she's just asking you to hang maybe she really just wants to hang out?... you know.. just because guys want poon all the time doesn't mean girls are always looking to get laid...;)

5. this is also very true - a possibility i didn't take into consideration. :smoke:
    although at the same time - askin questions like that to your ex's best friend? "wanna get lunch?" "you should come to my house"...

girl needs to learn how to convey the right messages if she doesn't wanna hook up lol. cause those are screamin' for sex

6. #6 jamesh, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
    No point in telling on her. She'll just deny and your friend won't know who to believe.

Just avoid. Avoid.

7. Ask your bud, then nut in her mouth.

8. get you a BJ so that way it doesnt count as un loyalty
    it will count as super freaky tho

9. Guarantee that shit will bite back one day. I'd stay away man, but it's all up to you :wave:

10. Yeah, dude, I would stay away.

Chances are this shit will not end well. This lady could be playing some mind games & shit, trying to pit you against your best friend. Of all the dudes she could eat lunch with or watch a movie with, why choose you? If she doesn't realize that it sounds like she's trying to get up on your nuts, she needs to re-evaluate her communication skills. She could just want to hang out with you in a platonic way, but I think that isn't very likely. There's got to be tons of dudes she could have lunch with, why choose her ex's best friend?

11. or (if you want to be a complete dick to her) you could (talk to your friend about this first) but you could try to set up a situation where she thinks you're safely alone, and than when she really starts coming on to you, somehow get her in a very compromising position, and just have a bunch of people bust in just to humiliate her.
    this may be a terrible idea (I'm really stoned), but she'd never bother you again

12. He broke up with her. To me that's a green light.

13. ^^lol, true

But if youre interested in someone else anyway, it shouldnt be an issue, unless youre just wanting to hit it. In that case, asking for trouble/conflict/drama. So unless youre in for that, just give strong hints youre not into her, if youre not wanting to say it outright.