My best high ruined

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sonik19, Oct 14, 2010.

1. k all started when i was 14 years old on a half day of skool me an couple homies had a plan set up already for couple days to smoke sum budd you know we were gonna get blown as fuk an chill you know the normal, so we end up smoking in back of my boys garage i got my homemade bowl you know were on our 2 second were already fuked up it was the best shit i ever tryed aint gonna lie ha
    soo were done we smoked like 3 bowls bout it im with 2 homies one of them was paranoyed as fuk i mean up tha ass an i didnt know he was gonna be like this it was my first time smokin with him but he sscarded cuz i told him to hold couple bowls in his bag so ye head upfront my boys mom peeks out the bak window an looks at us were stonded so pretty much i knew we were fuked there so i tell my homies to speed up an dipp you know by this time my hearts like hurry fuk up man n so we did were walkin and were down street and all you hear is my homies mom callin his name all hollering it shes like i need to see you come here now and im like shit man so he goes i tell the other guy thats all parnanoyed to go home an me an my other homie split up an i got home you know shower up clean up drink sumthin felt like tounge was on sand ha damn cotten mouth then im clean on computor chillin :smoke: fuked up then my dad comes home im like shit had to happen he didnt know yet cuz his mom came by earlyer an no one was home you know cuz it was halfday an well now hes home n shit so im like dad can we go to store you know try get sum extra time to be free before i get my ass caught up so we do then im like can you drop me off at my grandpas ha pplayin it off even more hah and he does you know so then im there for good hour i get call from my dad saying your friends mom is over here with police an im like shit what (i wake up) hah then hes like shes sayin u were smoking weed is that true im like naw no then he comes pick me up im scarded as hell cuz i got a twin still in my room hidden and i live across the street from my homies where we got caught on way i was praying the cop wasnt there when i got there and thank god rite when we got there the cop left ending story i got caught grounded for like 3 weeks n still got hi next nite by myself an kept my weed haha an bout it kinda

2. Where the punctuation? Its all one giant run on sentence....ahh.
    Cool story bro, sucks you got caught though.

3. underaged, you can tell by shitty grammer :/

B&

4. They probably should have kept you for the remainder of the day..

5. "3 bowls bout it im with 2 homies one of them was paranoyed as fuk i mean up tha ass an i didnt know he was gonna be like this"

lol'd

6. Cant read this story. I made it just past the first so called paragraph. You need to punctuate and fix the shitty grammar.

7. I believe when this has all ended he is still grounded and still 14 (Unless his birthday is during the grounded period) :smoke:

8. That has to be the longest sentence, ever.

9. hahaha whole thing is awesome.

10. Haha, Im afraid it wasnt even a sentence.
    A sentence starts with a capital and ends with a period.
    I dont think the OP is capable of making a sentence haha.

11. Op started with "k" as a first word too. i guess you're right, technically, it's not even a sentence. lol

12. I feel like I just read a story by Boomhauer from King of the Hill.

13. You know bout dat one time you know bout what you know did smokin dat shit you kn,ow be parnoid da shit outa me you know but den dat shit be all like shoop doop a woop you know.

14. So. Hard. To. READ!! :eek::confused:

15. Have you ever read the last sentence, I mean chapter, of Ulysses, by James Joyce...?

16. Goddamnit why don't you assholes pay attention in school anymore?

Learn your fucking grammar.