My best friend lied to me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Swingset Virtue, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Think you better ask yourself why you posted this in the 'sex,love and relationships' forum eh?

2. A friendship is a relationship. Saved her no work :p

3. [quote name='"Swingset Virtue"']So I recently caught my best friend in a lie. We planned to hang out yesterday and he said he was working overtime so we didn't hang out. I just found out that he went on some hike. At first I was angry, but then I couldn't really find anything to be angry about. The lie doesn't really point to anything bad. He went on a hike with a girl he probably liked. Would you guys be angry/upset? Should I be?[/quote]

You should say something cuz he lied to you.. Doesn't matter what he was doing, just tell me you knew what he was doing and your not mad its just hurtful to be lied to.. Ask him to be honest.. Never seen that go bad.. :wave:

4. if that's you in that avatar then he dun messsed up. you look damn gorgeous and I know I would had said, lets go party baby.

but i think you should just let it go. his lie is a lie he cannot take back. there is no need to get all worked up over something small like that. *now you know how he works* keep an open conscious mind.

5. [quote name='"zowie"']if that's you in that avatar then he dun messsed up. you look damn gorgeous and I know I would had said, lets go party baby.

but i think you should just let it go. his lie is a lie he cannot take back. there is no need to get all worked up over something small like that. *now you know how he works* keep an open conscious mind.[/quote]

Another person trying to inadvertently hit on a girl on GC. What comes out of telling her she's gorgeous? You'll never meet her in real life. If I was a girl on here with guys telling me that I would find it kind of creeperish, go tell some girl you actually know in real life...lol not trying to hate, but there was a whole thread about this girl getting too much attention on here cus guys constantly sending her msgs like your beautiful, you should check it out.

And lol...they didn't have sex in the woods. Damn this site is full of a bunch of angsty teens just waiting to put their own twist on things. Then again...I joined when I was...16 so i suppose i was on your guys level at one point. Can I get banned for saying that?

6. Basically

Dude had plans with you..

The next day this girl is like "oh hay! I'm gonna go hiking on ______day, wanna come with?"

His brain hit the YES button before he even thought about it. Told her "sure", then realized he could either

1.) Tell you the truth, possibly have to deal with some guilt.

2.) Lie to you, pretend guilt does not exist.

Pretty easy to see how he chose the "clean getaway" approach.

7. He didn't tell you cause then you would over react ...... People got their own thing and instead of explaining it to you he just said he had to work ....

Big deal ....... No go psycho on him that way he'll never lie to you

8. #28 zowie, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    [quote name='"washedmothafuka"']

Another person trying to inadvertently hit on a girl on GC. What comes out of telling her she's gorgeous? You'll never meet her in real life. If I was a girl on here with guys telling me that I would find it kind of creeperish, go tell some girl you actually know in real life...lol not trying to hate, but there was a whole thread about this girl getting too much attention on here cus guys constantly sending her msgs like your beautiful, you should check it out.

And lol...they didn't have sex in the woods. Damn this site is full of a bunch of angsty teens just waiting to put their own twist on things. Then again...I joined when I was...16 so i suppose i was on your guys level at one point. Can I get banned for saying that?[/quote]

Well shit.. I didnt know that doing something like that on gc was offensive or would be creepy. Im just being me man, what gives?? Lol. But Thanks for the insightful info my man. I'll be sure to check it out to the fullest details.

9. Yeah man, don't compliment people online. Totally thoughtless and rude.

10. [quote name='"CKTony"']

Yeah man, don't compliment people online. Totally thoughtless and rude.[/quote]

Thoughtless to compliment someone? First time I've heard that one. Lol

11. you know what guys are like it probably made perfect sense in his head and if you ask him hel probably baffled as to why your annoyed!
    i get why it pissed you off but guys will be guys i doubt theres anything to it really

12. First time you've heard sarcasm too?

13. Sarcasm, mothafucka, do you speak it?!?!?!