my best friend is in the hospital

Discussion in 'General' started by LostCause420, Oct 18, 2006.

1. half an hour ago i got a call from southside hospital in farmville and my best friend took to much vicodin this morning and he got his stomach pumped and hes in a coma now. They said theres a 50 percent chance he wont wake up or his heart will fail. he weighs 155 pounds and he took 2200 mgs of liqiud vicodin. do you all think he will pull through? they said he might have tried to kill himself, but i dont think he would do that. ive known him since second grade and everything has been fine with him, and hes never been depressed. they said he cant have visitors now because he isnt stable. ive known him for almost 16 years and he is like a brother. man... his mom is over at my house now looking at his pictures crying and i just dont know what to do.

2. I'm no doctor, and neither are most people on here, so I'm not going to give you false hope. All I can say is I will keep your friend in my thoughts and hope for his recovery. Stay strong.

3. I'm really sorry to hear that man, best wishes to you and his family.

4. wow, that sucks man.

Im sorry and he will be in my prayers.

5. sorry dude.. was it straight vicodin or the type with acetominophin in it?

ive never heard of liqoud vicodin....

6. jesus
    I hope he wakes up

=(

7. I wish him hope that he has the strength to pull through. It is never a good place to be the situation ur in now. I hope that you are strong as well and don't make rash decicions later on.

8. good luck to him man :( hope hes ok :hello:

9. i feel for you man. a friend of mine was recently hit by a car and has a broken arm and had to have 3 bolts put into his leg. he's in a coma and i hope he comes out of it ok. best of luck to your friend and his family. hope he's goin to be okay

10. hope he ends up being alright. best of luck to the both of you.

stay strong

11. Wow, sorry to hear man, id hate if that happened to my bro :(

Stay strong man. be positive, he'll pull through :)