My best friend is gone

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, Jun 8, 2008.

1. I just woke up this morning to a call that I was never expecting... last night my friend was riding in a car with a drunk driver and like all other stories they ended up crashing and my good friend is gone. You have no idea how nice this kid was, he was genuine, funny, and caring. He was someone that could make you smile even in the most shitty situations. This is so painful. Send prayers out to his undeserving family.

I have another friend who produces music and I have been inspired to make a song in rememberance of my friend to record in his rememberance. Here they are so far im still working on it:

(INTRO)
    We love you Charles,
    We all make mistakes it hurts, Charles man, we miss you

Now listen, I gotta brotha that i'm missing
    Wishin you wouldn't have went with that ignition
    Drinking and driving, doing dumb decisions
    We've all done it though, none of us are innocent
    Look what we lost another of existence
    My other brother is cut up with some stitches
    Critical condition and this is just so vicious
    I think of all the good times when we kicked it
    Getting so twisted, blunt after blunt
    Charles, I know your high, too high for us
    Life is a gift, and you didnt give enough
    We love you homie and we know you loved us

(CHORUS) (x2)

Why do we die young?
    Where do we go?
    Can somebody tell me?
    Does anyone know?

We risk everything and put our lives at stake
    Cuz we've done it before but we've been ok
    But one day our life is thrown away
    We love you always and in our hearts you will stay
    Never ever will you ever fade away

~~That's it for now i'll edit once I finish this song.

2. Shit, man. I'm sorry. I know that doesn't help much at all, but I send out my deepest, most sincere condolences to the family and you.

3. Damn dude that sucks. I just love dumbass drunk drivers, no excuse..you are a dumb piece of shit if you are drinking and driving (alcohol duh).

4. Damn, that sucks bro. Wish you and his family best of luck getting through this.

5. Next hits for ya

6. There are ups and downs in the Rhythm of Life, some times your feel pain some times you feel life.

Friends are never easy to lose man, but thats the way things go sometimes. Just try and live his memory out.

7. Ive lost many friends over the years and I found the best way to deal with it is to always remember the positive things they brought into your life. That way, you always smile when you think about them.

Chin up, my heart goes out to you and your friends family.

8. Im really sorry that you and his family are going through this, Sending good vibes your way.

Let this be a lesson for those who even THINK about drinking and driving, or about getting into a car with someone who has.

9. I'm really sorry for your loss man, that's a terrible thing to happen. I've lost a couple good friends to drunk drivers and it's never an easy situation.

Next bowls for you and Charles.

10. i lost my best friend in a car accident with a drunk driver 9 months ago bro... i know wat ur goin through, i know ill never be the same..

11. I am sorry for your loss

12. He's tokin in a better place always remember that, this cig is for your boy.

13. I knew of a really good dude who passed as a result of drunk driving.

Same situation, he was in a car with a drunk driver at the wheel. Sad story.

This next bowl is dedicated in memory of Bobby and Charles.

14. im so sorry to hear that man ): i really like your song tho. i give you and your frineds family my prayers

15. srry man good luck and member the good times u had with him

16. What paltry words could we possibly offer up that would truly address the pain you feel or the loss? But in the end that's what life is, when someone dear to us passes it should infuse upon our minds and souls that life is so very precious and every moment an amazing blessing. Your friend has passed but surely he hasn't left you alone, not when you remember what he means to you.

Man, it's in these quiet times everything becomes clear.

"Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left."

~William Cowper~

Peace to you brother and stay forever green.

17. brooooooo, those are some tight rhymes, i mean i love rhyming ability like that, plus its got a story behind it. seriously, produce that shit, and it will mean alot to you, and everyone else. you'll never forget your boy Charles. RIP

18. I know the feeling man!! When i was in the 10th grade I love a good friend of mine that I knew since elem. school! They were coming back from Bourbon St. around 5am. and The dude lost control of the car and they hit one of those big things that holds a bridge up and they died off impact!! I'll never forget him!!

RIP Korey Hall!!

19. Very sad, sorry to hear about your friend, and all those taken early in life.

20. Shit man. Really sorry to hear. Must be very hard on you, I don't know what I'd do.

RIP Charles this next bowls for you.