My best friend is a scavenger...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jrich, Apr 15, 2009.

1. I have a friend who assumes that my weed is our weed. I didn't care at first but now it's just become excessive, when I buy weed she refers to it as "our weed" however when she has weed, she pretends she doesn't.
    She even busted the lock on my room to grab some of my stash when she was dry and I wasn't home, now I'm living in a party house with no lock :(. Other than that she's cool as shit.
    I want to say something but I'm not sure what... so tell me, am I overreacting or should I say something. And if so what?

2. start doing the samething for a while nd be like sucks doesnt it??? then you just b bag her with ur sack

3. just say

" you know i really don't appreciate you going through my shit and stealing behind my back to fuel your feign-ness. Buy your own bud and we can blaze together in peace and harmony as it should be. bitch"

:D

4. You definitely need to say something. You're already resenting her and it's just gonna get worse. Tell her exactly what you told us! "It's kinda annoying that I seem to do most of the weed-providing... I don't mind sharing with you at all and I love smoking you out but I wish you'd respect my stash as mine and your stash as yours. If we go in together, then it's our stash... but otherwise, give me a heads up if you wanna smoke. Sometimes I can't wait to come home and smoke a bowl and it sucks when my sack's pinched."

5. talk to her

/thread

6. Talk to her about it, but try to be as non-confrontational as possible. Say that you are having trouble keeping up a supply for both of you, and ask her to contribute so that it really will be y'alls weed.

Either that or bust up on her with a sock full of nickels.

Either, or.

7. Just do what Ceaser Milan does and become dominant, because she is clearly taking advantage of you. Just forcefully poke her with your fingers and say "tsk" everytime she asks for weed. She'll be conditioned in no-time. Or find a new friend.

8. lol at above. you should just say;

"ok we have to talk. everytime i get some bud that I paid for u always refer to it as OUR bud and im 100% sure that you never pitched in. i dont appreciate you, violating my space, to fulfill your needs."

and base your next reply on what she says after that.

9. #9 Ven34, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    I had similar problems with my roommate. If Hes dry he will go through my room because he knows that I like to stretch out my weed as long as I can, and he won't hesitate to jack a little bud from me. Some people just love stealing too much I guess. But I found a spot in my room to keep my weed that is really hard to get to, i'm staying one step ahead of him. So far it's worked well.

You need to either get a lockbox, say something, or stop smoking with her for a bit so she gets the idea.

10. lolololol.

11. I'm telling you, sack full of nickels for the win...

12. i like it.

13. use it to your advantage.
    do the hakey pankey with this "scavenger" :D

14. just email her this thread and shell get the point :wave:

15. Or you can try what I did. I took a condom out of the wrapper, put a little aftershave lotion in it to give it a "used" look and put it behind my bed which is where I used to keep my weed before I found out that spot was too obvious. I had high hopes this would freak out my roommate so he wouldnt wanna come in my room anymore. Im sure he probably saw it but he never said anything to me about it.

16. i thought of another idea hide some baggies of catnip nd see if u have any disappear lol:hello:

17. This man speaks the trruth. Just talk to her and let her know hat it bothers you. I woull use the quoted response word for word.