My best friend got fucked by the cops today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by crewforlife, Oct 3, 2011.

1. So I swing by my bros house to pick him up (he still lives with his parents, and is underage) and he's been caught twice before, so his parents are always very suspicious. As he was walking out the door to get in the car, his parents made him empty all his pockets.. they found a bottle of clean piss that he carries everywhere with him incase they surprise him with a random DT. His mom tells him to just get in the car and go with me, and just be back by dinner. Long story short, we're literally right about to spark up a bowl, and his mom calls like "Where are you? I'm coming to get you" so we walk to Walgreens where she wanted him to meet her, and she's literally buying the drug test right at the checkout as we walk in. I gave him a hug, we exchanged our brotherly "I love you man"s and whatnot, and I went home. I knew he was fucked. But I didn't think they would find the bud he had stash. However, they did. His parents called the cops on him, and he's currently spending the night in the Juvenile hall lock up, and his parents refuse to bail him out. He's going to court in the morning. It's sad that his parents had to fuck his life up instead of dealing with it in the family...This shit pisses me off so bad. FREE SIMS.

2. It's his own fault. If you're caught once and your underage or living with your parents then you should stop. Why would he go against his parents wishes very well knowing he could be drug tested.

Also, how fucking nasty is it to carry around a bottle of piss.

3. They called the cops on him?!??! On their own son who is a minor?! Thats some fucked shit man, i hope the law doesn't fuck him too bad. his mom doesn't sound to crazy tho, weed is a drug no matter what people say and its not really uncommon for parents to be concerned about their kids. Probably hopes this will sober him up and keep him off it for the rest of his life.

4. Thats fucked up calling the cops on him. Like seriously WTF,

5. Damn calling the cops on your own son for maryjane thats some reefer madness shit brah......FREE SIMMS

6. That sucks man. I think his parents think he is going down the wrong path so they are trying to show him what the life of a drug user would be like, in their opinion.

I understand why they did it but I don't agree with it. Free Sims!

7. whats fucked up is that by them calling the cops it is going to ruin his future more than by him smoking mj, when thats probably the reason they want him to not smoke. its kind of ironic, but fucked up

8. i was about to type wtf does FREE SIMS mean? then i realized it was the dudes name hahaha im stoned. but he asked for it in my opinion. I would of known something was up when she found the clean piss an dlet him go anyways. he should of expected the drug test.

but at least when they start nagging him to get a job he can say i cant cause your bitch ass called the police on me! haha:smoke:

9. You think one night in juvie is getting fucked? You think his life is ruined? Lol grow up. A night in juvie and posession under 28 grams is getting off light. There gonna give him a slap on the wrist. I thought you meant the cops shot him with a shotgun. Thats what getting fucked by the cops means.

10. Free simms

11. Parents like that need their dinners laced so they can see the truth

12. He shouldnt be doing that shit if he's still living with his parents and knows the consenquences. It's his own fault.

BUT i do agree that calling the cops is stupid, they pretty much fucked him by ruining his record.

But again, his own fault.

13. My grandpa was a cop and when parents would leave there kids in jail for the night he would get pissed because it did more harm than help

14. Cops are douches, until they save you're life but what is the chance of that happening? DOUCHE I SAY!

15. [quote name='"SirSmokeToMuch"']It's his own fault. If you're caught once and your underage or living with your parents then you should stop. Why would he go against his parents wishes very well knowing he could be drug tested.

Also, how fucking nasty is it to carry around a bottle of piss.[/quote]

That's not the point. Point is why would his parents do such a thing? I bet later they will say "drugs ducked you up and now your a criminal cause of it" type of.thing.

16. Damn sorry bro ill send some vibes sims way :) Im glad my parents now accept my bud use but it did take being caught about 15-20 times blazing by them, them picking up the phone to ring my school and take me out of it to send me to bording school, them telling my friends parents i was a drug addict and to keep there kids away from me... That was shitty but atleast they see sense now. My advice to your buddy as crappy as it is to here is to just quit smoking and get out of that fucking house asap if his parents are really that shitty about it, he may just hurt his future and their relationship more if he stays...

17. FREE SIMMS...whoever the fuck that ni99a is

18. Were their dicks big?

19. All I got from this was imagining walking around with a bottle of piss on me would feel like and FREE SIMS!

20. They shoulda gave his ass a whoppin.. No need to get the cops involved