My best friend.. dead..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaWood, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Today was a very sad day for me. Yesterday I saw my dog,(dice) throwing up blood. So I knew it was time for him to go, he was 12 years old. I took him to the doctor a few months ago, and they said he had aids and that he did not have alot of time left. But this was way to soon. I had let him sleep in my bed for his last night. I treated him to steak, and all his favorite food.
    So this morning I put everything aside to take him to the vet to put him to sleep. The vets said that he was in severe pain and they had to put him to sleep. I was with them as they put him to sleep. I saw his last breath.. As his eyes gently closed.. :(

2. Always sad to hear man, atleast he got some fancy grub before he went.

3. How did your dog get AIDS?

4. Show atleast some bit of sympathy^ =/

Sorry about your dog man, but it was the right thing to do. I'll be taking a bowl hit for him.

5. They said he got it genetically..

6. You tried all you could to make his passing as comfortable as could be. Your dog felt loved and appreciated.

If only we could all pass away in the loving hands of those close to us. Thank you for your love for another cognizant being, may the same love and compassion be returned to you. May your love continue to touch the lives of others. +Rep.

7. Sorry to hear it man. I've seen a few beautiful pets pass away. I think one day you'll be chilling with your dog again.

*prayers for you and your dog's spirit to be at peace*

8. thats pretty sad..sorry bro

9. Very sad. sorry bro, i'm sure he's in heaven.

10. damn man. its never easy to see someone you love pass on. pets are family.

11. bummer man, always sad to lose a pet.

12. i am extremely sorry to hear that
    i unfortunatley had to do the same thing with my dog a couple years ago
    he is in a better place now that he isnt in pain

13. wait a sec? you can get aids genetically at random now? We are all fucked.....

14. OP

Did you get AIDS from your doggie?

15. To you immature fuckers who are try to make this thread into a joke; GET LOST! AIDS is a fuckin disease, not a label you put on things! AIDS Can be spread thru almost any fluid contact...Whether thier gums are bleeding a little on a rawhide, or their mom has aids and gives birth! AIDS has nothing to do with sex!!! even tho it can be spread thru sex, people who think AIDS are a result of someone, or somethings actions, are fuckin immature and childish......

by the way OP i feel bad for your loss man. Dog is mans best friend for sure. 9 times outta 10 a dog will treat you a thousand times better than a girlfriend. Keep pictures around to remember him and get another dog when ur comfortable. Not to replace your old dog, but to fill a void with a new friend, who will most likely be just as loyal to you as any good friend!

16. No fucking kidding!
    I'm sorry to hear about your dog, I second everything Aero said, he was lucky to go as he did.

17. Sorry to hear about the dog cousin..

But i dunno.. if my dog had AIDS and was throwin up blood then there is no way id sleep with him..

Can you get AIDS from a dog? hell i dunno

18. Wow man, I'm really sorry to hear about your best friend... :( Dogs are more than just pets, they become like family to us. So glad you could be there for him to make him feel loved when he passed... my heart goes out to you dude, and I'm serious.

This hit is in honor of you and your friend. :(

19. that sucks bro I'm dreading the day my little guy dies, he's the only one of my friends who doesn't smoke my weed and not pay for it

20. Very sorry to hear about this.