My best friend bought me a gay masturbator?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Young Moderator, Jun 6, 2021.

1. No, its your initial attitude about the whole situation. A straight man comfortable with his sexuality typically wouldnt react like that. Maybe 50 years ago. But times have changed. A lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. No not gay but maybe curious because of your reactions.big deal so maybe your curious i dont judge.i myself am not gay but have friends that are and i never ran from them when i saw a dildo at their house.i am not worried about being around them and having the gay rub off on me either.i am sucure with myself and know i will not turn gay from being around them.they flirt all the time and tell me what they would do if given the chance and i laugh it off.i even teased them with a nude pic of me in my wifes phone and i am still not gay.thats why we say your curious because if you were secure you would not react that way.i think your friend felt it also and thats why he hit you up with the dildo man pussy.nobody will judge you bro its your life

3. I must have i just read it twice and never saw it.thats because it doesnt say it.its okay to have feelings you cant explain.and why is he your former friend,because he is gay? That sounds like you getting away because you feel like you might end up in bed so you quit being his friend.those feelings will follow you until you address them.your friend is gay not a murderer and you ditched a lifelong friend because he is gay.i think your an asshole and he is better off with you not around.there are too many people like you with fucked up opinions on shit.keep them to yourself because if anything you are at least bi sexual and hiding it

4. #44 The Young Moderator, Jun 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    I'm not "ditching" my friend for his sexuality. I'm ceasing contact because he was creeping on me. Please don't act like what my friend did is normal for gay people, that is extremely offensive. Not all gay people are sex craved perverts who gift their straight friends expensive gay toys when they're alone.

I already said I'm not gay and you keep pressing the issue. Toke adequately explained this and it describes your comments.

5. Y’all have way too much spare time on your hands.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I hope I never need help in the yanking game lollll

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. I'm sure sit n spins got some advice if you do, lol!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Oh dang

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I think it's strange you grew up with this guy and consider him your best friend yet you didn't know he was gay and he thought you might either be gay or open to a gay experience. You should have tried the toy, if you didn't. Surely it would work better than a banana peel.

10. Bro it was a hundred percent a joke stop over reacting lol it makes u seem like ur an in the closet gay that just got his sexuality confronted, instead it should have been a laugh and a half by two straight ass men.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. #51 Twisted4u69, Jun 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    ***edit

12. Oh now your speaking for what's offensive to gay people and how not ALL of us are sex craved perverts ect.... I take back everything I said before, your just a self hating cock sucker who can't accept what he is and has been a shitty friend to another one who was willing to give two fucks about you.. period. You say don't insult someone while trying to give advice?? Eat your fucking words then and don't try to make claims about what offends entire groups of people while simultaneously talking about them like their perverted monsters. Get the fuck over yourself and if a dude hits on you you should be so lucky, flattered would be the reaction it should cause not sickening fear and grounds to "sever communication".. what makes you so fucking special that he shouldn't dare express something in a way he feels he should? Lol grow up and get a grip before someone really gives you a reason to be worried

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Do you hit on straight guys and think they should be flattered by your attention?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. The male blow up doll can fuck you if you want want and girl one cant. Plus a male looks like a dude and has a dick so you’d have to fuck it in the ass not pussy. Besides being made of same materials there’s definitely a difference.

15. Unless him being gay is to much for you to handle, just tell him you’re not and have no interest. Then tell him if we’re going to keep hanging out, he can’t do that kind of shit and to act like he has previously, over the years, which is why you’re friends in the first place.

16. You’ve been friends forever. Ultimately, it’s funny. Go over to get your gifts, grab his shoulder, hard, and say “look dude, you know I love ya but I’m not gay. We need to respect that just the way I respect who you are, okay?” Problem solved. Don’t let such a silly thing ruin a lifelong friendship. Believe me, you are lucky if you get one or two of those in your life.

17. I don't think it's possible to grow up with someone being friends and not knowing they're gay and them not knowing you're straight. Maybe that could happen with a friendship that's been going on a few weeks or a month but not all your life type friendships. These guys don't sound like they know each other at all.

18. If you were to hit on a chick would you expect her to be? But that wasn't the point, it's that they have been friends forever and that whatever sexual tension there is didn't just appear and that the odd thing isn't the "unimaginable gift" but that he would react this way and be so worried about proving he is or isn't something.. then trying to use that very thing he fears most to hide behind while talking about it like it's some awful thing.

19. #59 KingSalad, Jul 1, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    Sit down already, and stop trying to perform petty psychoanalysis on strangers over the internet. Everyone’s read enough of your ramblings to know you claim some sort of deep offense to this story.

20. What if it was a “Straight” Masturbator?