Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Best Dealer??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dougi, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Okay so I met this guy through 2 friends, fįst time buying from him or ever meeting him, I go inside with him and his Girlfriend and they are playin with their bongs and whatnot, I'm chilling there and he's like, does 1.5g sound good? I'm paying ONLY $10, so I was like no damn way. He weighed it and all was legit. THEN his GF starts packing bowls and we pass the bong around 3 or 4 times, free of charge. So I leave happy and baked. Next time I only had $10 again and he had better stuff and he could have gave me .5 of bud but he gave me 1g of shake, and It wasn't really even shake. They were just small buds.

He also told me that he would sell an 8th for $50. And he always gives a little more than he should so I'm looking at 4g/$50.

I'll add pics after work. Just thought I'd "flaunt" and tell you blades about him.

2. Damn Flaunters

3. Haha my bad man! I'm just like kinda taken by surprise that it's this good!!

4. Pictures. POSTTTTT

5. That's good man always gotta do customers right.

6. Sounds nice dude! Wish I could get those prices here in PA....most dealers want $60/8th of some lowgrade dank.

7. Dude that sucks :( I get quarter of dank for that much and I used to get it for 40$ sometimes too wish I could share my prices with you.

8. [quote name='"TheNanners"']

Dude that sucks :( I get quarter of dank for that much and I used to get it for 40$ sometimes too wish I could share my prices with you.[/quote]

Damn! Haha luckily my friend knows a grower now and is real good friends with him and he sells for real cheap, like $100 a half of dank.

9. [quote name='"OG Tom Nook"']Sounds nice dude! Wish I could get those prices here in PA....most dealers want $60/8th of some lowgrade dank.[/quote]

Word dude PA prices suck :(

10. It's a trap!!

11. Nice Connet bro . Don't piss him off lol

12. he just knows business skills. and it worked. you show the coustmer you don't fuck around and your legit and they will keep coming back

13. [quote name='"OG Tom Nook"']Sounds nice dude! Wish I could get those prices here in PA....most dealers want $60/8th of some lowgrade dank.[/quote]

I feel your pain bro. Pa sucks for weed

14. 100% correct. I am definetely going to start buying 8ths and 4ths off him.

15. I get paid Friday, im gonna pickup either an 8th or 4th and ill post pics then!

16. [quote name='"Dougi"']

I get paid Friday, im gonna pickup either an 8th or 4th and ill post pics then![/quote]

Get the quarter