My belief on the meaning of life

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by CGTennis123, Jan 28, 2006.

1. I smoked and ate shrooms yesterday and my thots just exploded...and i wrote it all down so id remember in the morning and surprisingly i believe myself...check this out

If we appriciate mother earth and be a pleasure to live on her (like in mother earths eyes are a a pleasure to be living on her) like not destroying the earth unneccissarily and in turn she will give us things that we can use to have a good time on occasions. (Im talkin about weed and shrooms and other stuff that is natural) Live on our mother earth with selflessnes and no greed. We can live together and live life in peace and harmony and repsect mother earth.I dont think there is any god or anything....i think just some wise ppl way b4 our time made that up to try and get ppl to lead a decent life. I dont thik there is any heaven and hell to fear, but when our bodies die our minds will still live on doing who knows what. My thots are that once your body dies that is when you truly start to live....

"Life after death"-- "Enjoy the good moments in life...dont live for them"-- "Enjoy Life"

So basically we never die cuz our minds will always live....thats how precious life is!!

Idk i sorta makes sense to me...tell me what you think

2. lol and i was sittin with my friends watchin the pacers vs cleveland game and i was just wrting and i was paying no attention to my surroundings next to me...i wrtoe from abotu 8pm-10pm

3. i have pretty similar thoughts about that

4. Yeah... I think that when mushrooms clear our perceptions so drastically, we're shocked into seeing how our selfish ways normaly cloud our appreciation of reality. In a way, even making a conscious effort to appreciate certain qualities of the world around us is selfish, since we're doing it for our own enjoyement. Trying to manufacture the feeling of serenity just doesn't work.

It's hard, but it's only when we stop grasping at our conceptions of what we need to be happy that we can completely forget our "selves" and see the world's true beauty.

5. I always feel odd when people suggest that we worship the planet. Why? Because it is simply put, a big rock floating through space. I agree that it is a gift. But I would not think that it is holy, simply because shit can grow upon it. The rock has no soul, the dirt has no feelings...

6. life is death, death is life... the meaning of life is the inevitablility of death and vice versa. death=eternal life.

7. wow, profound, and well said

8. Dude, this is awesome, cuz i think if i talk to you a little bit, you can start your life journey. hahaha.

anyways, i think you should look into ancient aliens.

as odd as it sounds, its really interested. because, you start to see that all these occassions in, lets say the bible, when the people that walked the earth actually had encounters with things coming from the sky...

man, i wanna write all this down so bad, but im lazy

personally, i think the ancients, that walked the earth 3000+ years ago...these people were not wise. far from it. They had no idea what they were seeing. i mean, think about walking down a dirt path 3000 years ago...and all of a sudden some burning red object flew from up in the clouds down to where you were standing.

3000 years ago...how would you explain that?

when jesus christ himself met with moses and Elijah. first of all, the last time anyone saw elijah in the bible, he was flying away on these " firey red chariots" into the sky and was never seen again. ( i just wanna say, a chariot back then wasnt what we think of a chariot today, a chariot, back then, simply meant anything that carried people around ) The story talks of elijah and moses being brought to jesus with these strange lights that come out of the sky.

also, when moses walks the people throught the desert for 40 years. There was the light in the sky that guided him...that light lit up the path for all of these people at night..so that puts into perspective how big the object was...AND, everyone forgets that moses wasnt just standing next to the red sea when he through his hands up and split it with magic...that isnt what happened in my eyes, whatever was guiding them through the desert split the sea.

i believe that intelligent life guided us as a planet in the right direction in order to advance to the point that we are at today. i believe they gave us our morals...we were wondering souls until they showed up. and then they wrote it all down in words and ancient pictures trying to describe what they encountered...but the average person was at such an early stage and couldnt describe things well...so we have missinterpretations. including the bible. i think the bible is misinterpreted.

9. Yup, thats the belief of the Ras Tafari

10. Live, mate, die, repeat. Thats all life is.