My beautiful purple urkle is coming back to life!!!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ckoko, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I'm sure most of u could care less, but I'm fukn stoked tht my purp urkle is cumn back to life. For the past 2+ weeks I have been trying to figure out what the fuck was making my plant so bare, dry, empty, and leaves turning yellow and burning. So 1st I was told I was OVER watering it which I found hard to believe given tht I live in sac and its been 100+ degrees everyday for the past 10 days or so, and i found it hard to believe that i could be over watering in this hot ass dry climate...So i didnt water it for 10 days...On the early morning of the 11th day i topped it (I was also keeping the plant OUT of DIRECT SUNLIGHT during these 10 days), after i topped it, I watered it to full capacity which was about 3 days ago. Since then I've been putting it in direct sunlight from the time the sum comes up (around 7 AM here in sac), and once it starts getting blazing hot around 12-1 PM or so, I then put take it out of direct sunlight and sure enough the leaves are getn green again and it looks great!!!! Literally every square inch of this plant is purple,,there is ZERO green on this plant except for the leaves which are also starting to turn purple. THank God I saved this plant!!