my beauties

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by lume, May 17, 2004.

1. a little closer ... not much to see here

Attached Files:

2. HIGH All, too bad some packed it in lume...love the boxers...so proud aren't they.

Nice baby...nice tight nodes..healthy. Can't wait to see her (fingers crossed) in full bloom.

3. picture update:

as you can see (2nd picture) this is a female plant (jack herrer), i'm taking good care of this baby :)

Attached Files:

4. a little closer

Attached Files:

5. baby plants ...

Attached Files:

6. don't know what this one is ...
    it's from the same seed as those baby plants but it seems to grow a lot faster and looking very healthy ...

Attached Files:

7. Looking good..... I hope that jack producing a qaurter pound for ya! :D

I love boxers too man. There's just such happy, hyper, and fun to be around dogs. I've got a brown and white one that's real old (not sure exactly, I took her when a friend moved) and she's so kind natured.

She's getting on up there in years now, but she's still loves to smoke with me. She'll come lay beside me if she eyes me packing a bowl, and she even like for me to blow cigarette smoke at her. She licks the air trying to get a better hit.

My dog's going to die of lung cancer lol..... :D

8. Looking good man...but why` do you have like 2-3 seedlings in some pots?? I'd repot ASAP, when they get rootbound you're screwed....

9. i know ... that wasn't very smart indeed, but they are allright now
    picture update:

Attached Files:

10. jack herrer

Attached Files:

11. collection of baby plants

Attached Files:

12. this one is growing fast!

Attached Files:

13. so ... it's been a while but my plants didn't stop growing since then :D

anyway these pictures were taken about a month ago when they my plants were a week or so in bloom.

and now they are drying ...

have fun :wave:

lume

Attached Files:

14. nice budz man! are those the herrer budz? you dont live stateside do you?

15. Nice plants man!! Sure thats gonna be a good smoke.

16. they sure are beauties

naomi
    -xx-

17. I must agree, amazing turnout! I got kind of confused as I don't remember posting on your thread before, has been a while hehe. Glad it has gone so well for you . .

Gg

18. Hey,

the plant on the right (first picture) is a jack herrer, but the other 3 are a mix of a jack herrer plant I had last year that got fucked by a northern light ... so it's a home grown seed :D

thx for the replies!

lume

19. HIGH All, right on!!!!! Have fun smoking those Babies.....