my beatifull weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by modern-hippy, Jun 9, 2004.

1. its july 16 at 8:30 AM and PLANT A is doing great.

Attached Files:

2. another of plant a

Attached Files:

3. last one of PLANT A

PLANT B died, so there wont be any more pictures of it :-(

Attached Files:

4. I got my seeds in the mail today! I'm so happy! But I think I'm gonna save them untill next year, because its alreday pretty late in the season to plant. By the way, I want to HIGHLY recomend www.seedsdirect.to they are so great. Much better service then i expected. I emailed them a few questions, and got an imedienst response, i sent them cash in the mail, and they didn't rip me off. The package came really fast, in less then a week. Since Im in USA, and they are in england, i was expecting like a month. Also, the packaging is EXTREAMLY discreet. I will not go in to any more details, but let it be known that they have really nice packaging.

5. here are the little people who live under my marijuana plant. Sorry, couldnt resist, lol

Attached Files:

6. .

Attached Files:

7. .

Attached Files:

8. hey mine.

nice work

do u knopw the strain, looks sativa- citrus perhaps.

about natural vs chems...

natural can have the same potency and qty and chems if u provide all the necessities in organic form,
    kelp, bird shit, etc.

the main thing is it tastes totaly different

if u taste homegrown fruit or vvegetables compired to chemicalated mass producexd imports then youl know the differance.

mmmmm, supermarket tomatoes.... tastey.

9. I dont know the strain. Its bag seed. I have some G-13 seeds, but cant plant till next year because its to late in the season.

10. It looks so different, I have yet to see a strain that is even remotely like it. I have seen a different plant that my grandma use to grow that is looks identical to that, and no, my grandma does not grow weed :).

11. gran growing green.
    is it one of them tree/bush things that looks so much like weed it should be?? Witht he purplyer red leafs in autumn.

12. earlier u said the leaves had resin on em.......no.........

13. at the time, i thought it was

14. .

Attached Files:

15. heres another buding pic

Attached Files:

16. another

Attached Files:

17. last one

Attached Files:

18. Looking very very healthy. Congrats. Care to post a pic of the whole plant?

19. sure, il take a pic and post it of the whole plant tomorrow, when its light outside, its dark now. To give you an idea, the plant is not a whole lot taller then it was in the other pics. even tho its budding, its still well under a foot tall. I cant let it get very tall since i have neighbors... and my mom

20. That sucks man. Prying neighbours have really left me precautious and sketchy but what can you do. If your mom is okay with you smoking weed I would talk to her about the grow, maybe she will understand that it will save you money, and you won't have to go through dealers. Just a thought. Can't wait to see the whole plant.