my beatifull weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by modern-hippy, Jun 9, 2004.

1. its only been one day, and i could swear that there bigger then they were yesterday. Here is the transplanted plant, which will be known as PLANT B from now on.

Attached Files:

2. another shot of PLANT B

Attached Files:

3. heres what PLANT A looks like

Attached Files:

4. I took this picture at around 8:00 PM. Right as the sun was dissapearing. heres PLANT B following it, i have never seen it bend to follow the sun this much before. Anybody know if this is good/bad/netural, and have they experienced this?

Attached Files:

5. Looking very nice. Your mom sounds too damn suspicious... how old are you (keep in mind this site has an 18 Y/O limit)?. If I were you I would purchase your own computer and set up a startup lock to stop this intrusion of privacy.

On another note, your plants look amazing. Much helthier then mine, kinda dissapointing :). How old are they? I am sure you may have already said, but I am kinda lazy.

EDIT: We are at about the same spot in growth, we can kinda follow each others grow hehe :).

6. I am 18. Thanks for the complaments man... I dont know how old they are... lost track of it, but if you look at the beginning of this thread, i think it tells you what date it was started on, and thus, how old the plants are. Im just as lasy as you... give me the link to your grow jornal

EDIT : I do have my own computer and it is password protected. She can look up my username from her computer, but i very highly doubt she will do this, espicially since this is the only site in which i use this user name, and she dosnt know this name. So i really dont have much to worry about now that i think about it.

ANOTHER EDIT : i found your grow jornal, so you dont have to give me the link.

7. hey swaenK, i just checked out your jornal and left some commets. where did you buy your seeds from? was it seedsdirect.to? if so how was the service

8. Well it doesn't sound like you have much to worry about, your mother shouldn't know anything. That helicopter was kinda scary though.

I got my seeds from Heavens Stairway, they were very fast and the seeds were excellent. 9 out of 10 sprouted, accept I killed all but four (you learn from failure). They also sent me confirmation emails when they recieved my order, and it was very discreet. The packing was slick. No way you would of been able to tell what it contained. It was based out of Canada, that's why they essentially were my pick (I live in Canada). Yep, I highly recommend them. I am guessing you used seeds direct?

9. no... mine is from seeds i got that where mixed in with the pot i bought. But i am thinking of using seeds direct... but those bastards ran out of like my first 5 choices, and they wont re stock them. So I'm playing the waiting game. listen to the discriptions of some of these

G13 Haze X Somativa

Win friends and influence enemies with this ineffable ass-kicker of soon-to-be renown. Somativa, with its Jack Herer and Big Korean Skunk lineage, defies the odds by becoming even more animated with the dizzying addition of G-13 Haze. By the time the smoker begins to salivate over the bold and slightly sweeter taste of this non-delicate delicacy, his or her brain will have already begun to perceive reality in a dramatically different fashion. For some real entertainment, spring this subversive bud on a wake & baker; then have a cup of tea and enjoy the show. Full-bodied, ultra-fragrant flowers on a rugged, large-structured plant eager to thrive indoors and out, for those willing to wait a little longer to harvest. The splendiferous high is more than worth the patience required to bring this dream to fruition. -- Plural of Mongoose

or this one

G13 Haze X New York City Diesel

Acrid diesel still hangs in the humid city air and it is anything but noxious. The taste of this famous head-spinning, sativa-dominant hybrid. The buoyant high maintains its impressive duration with alternating waves of euphoria and trance, but the paranoia component has softened considerably. Definitely not for the lightweight smoker or people not accustomed to being turned inside-out after a single inhalation. Yields are substantial for experienced growers given to exercising patience during the photoperiod.

ok you guys get the idea

EDIT : If any body has either G13 Somativa, or New york city disel, or really anything by G13, and feels like sharing a few seeds, that would be supper. You have no idea how long i have waited for them to restock these two

10. UPDATE:

Well, there was another helicopter scare today, this time at night. The helicopter circled an area of about 3 blocks or so, from aprox. 11:00PM to 1:00 AM with a search light. I called the local police staion to see whats up, and they didn't have much to say, except that a lot of people where calling, and its not one of their helicopters. They had no further info for me so i dont know. Eventually, the helicopter turned and went, and all seems to be ok. If i see one more helicopter circle my area, I think im gonna go crazy. I think in the whole time we lived here, which has ben 9 years, i have seen like 1 or 2 helicopters. Now they are comming every week. Whats up with this?

oh and PS : The helicopter was circiling a few blocks over, not right over my house, so i wasnt worried TOO much

11. heres a real close up of what appears to be resin. Sory its kinda blury. Its on the leaves, and on the small baby leaves comming up in the center. Is it resin? or something else?

Attached Files:

12. PLANT A on july 4th, 2004

Attached Files:

13. PLANT B :

Attached Files:

14. PLANT A, the taller one, is just about as tall as i want to let it get. If i start chopping the top off in lets say a week or so, will it still produce a good amount of resin/cryestals? thanks everyone

15. well i got somativa! Excellent! yay! cant wait to get them in the ground. well, actually, they havent arrived yet.

16. NOOOO!!! WHY ARE THE LEAVES DROOPING?

Attached Files:

17. discoverd i was over watering on PLANT B. Thanks to swaenK, for helping me save my plant.

18. im not feeding them anything. whats the name of some plant food, and where can i buy it? thanks for everyones help/info.

EDIT : they are outside, and get full light from dawn till night. So from like 5:30 AM to 8:30 PM

19. Today the plants are one month old (give or take a little) actually, they are more like a month and a week old. Heres a picture to celeberate their one month birthday.

Attached Files:

20. Heh, I don't what I did, but okay :D

As for what arseface said, I couldn't have come anywhere near explaining it as good as that. N for veg, P for flower, that's about all you gotta rememba.