Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Bathroom Smells Weird

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Conner, Mar 20, 2016.

1. #1 Conner, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    If anyone could help me with my situation that'd be awesome. I usually smoke in the bathroom before I go to bed to help me sleep. I keep a towel under my door, leave the window open, spray Ozium after a couple of hits, have some Febreeze wall plug-ins (no normal teen lights incense), close my AC vent, cover my bowls, blow into a sploof, etc. The only thing I never do is keep the ventilator fan running because it creates noise, which can be heard from down stairs directly below my bathroom. I pretty frequently take showers, and then an hour and a half later I might smoke in there. After my toke session two nights ago, my bathroom still smells like a moldy, weed combination that is barely lingering. A good solution to this might be an air purifier, but suddenly buying an air purifier and placing it in the bathroom would probably raise suspicions. I was also thinking about placing silicon packets (the things they put in beef jerky so they stay fresh) all around the bathroom, and in neighboring rooms to help absorb some moisture. My bathroom is actually very small, and have used it essentially my whole life. I used to have a bad habit as a kid and closed it whenever I was done taking a shower, which might have resulted in some build up... don't really know, I ain't no home expert :p However, I realized that was bad for the room, so I stopped doing that like 2 years ago. Help me! Thx

2. Ur doing it all wrong! Nah just kiddin' but personally I always smoke while im in the shower lmao, pour some body wash on the tub floor and it makes the room smell like Axe Body Wash. You might be imagining the smell or its just actually getting moldy in there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can't beat a good spliff in the shower . (soggy endo)

Sent from my E2303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Putting shampoo on the floor seems straight. Just another little thing to cover up the smell more.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. My tip would be to smoke with the shower running on hot for a few minutes before you actually climb in, giving what lingering odor is left time to dissipate with the steam cycling the air, and for what little is left, it's pretty normal to have a can of Febreeze in the bathroom. In a pinch, a tiny remnant herbal tang to the smell could be blamed on the mold in there. Also a good explanation of why you like to have Febreeze for it, am I right?

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

6. The reason I prefer not to smoke while taking a shower is because in the past, when someone needs to tell, or ask me something that can't wait, they will usually just post up outside the door and ask away... and a lot of time they catch me by surprise lol. And note again, that my bathroom is insanely small, so I'm pretty sure they would get a good whiff of that stank, even if it's hot and steamy in there. This is why I wait till everyone's asleep.