Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Balls

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tyrone biggums, Jun 25, 2011.

1. of kief, oil & og kush.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. can i take a whiff of those balls dude.

3. nice balls bro

4. how much was that huge container of kief if you dont mind me asking? btw how much is in there?

5. no, but i can put them in some butter & you can put them in your mouth, and your mothers. ;D
    thank you. theyve been my families pride & joy for many years.
    not much. bout a half oz in the big one & a quarter in the smaller one. 5 gs of budder & a g-ish of sour d oil.

total i yielded about a zone and a half of kief from a sift of some trim i got but i already made that budder & some other stuff so its down to 3/4 oz.

6. Looks good enough to eat

7. Before I clicked on this thread I thought it was going to be something funny but seeing your balls has literally dropped my jaw. All I can say is DAAAAMMMMNN!

8. lovin' those balls dude

9. How do your balls feel? Are they cakey or do they just fall apart?

10. OP i want your balls in my lungs.
    :bongin:

11. I want em in my mouf first :devious:

12. tyrone is in for quite the night

13. your a sick bastard!!! can you please tea bag me please?

14. i bet all the ladies go wild for your balls.

and your penis

15. Your balls must smell.... amazing!

16. that kief looks amazing

17. cakey but they'll crumble if you press on em. its all unpressed.
    calm down people. i have big enough balls for everyone to get a taste. :D

18. While you're off teabagging everyone... i'm gonna steal the jar of kief ;D

19. ...sure a lot of talk about Balls around here. But Dayum Son, nice Kief Ballz! :bongin: Put yo balls in the bowl!