My baked movie idea

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PHI799, Jul 30, 2010.

1. So me and a few friends decided to smoke from The Butler(GB) and my Phire... Had weed in the geeb and spice in the phire, needless to say we were blazed off our asses. We somehow started talking about adrenaline junkies and shit like that. While they were talking I came up with a dope movie idea.

Plot is there is this maniac saw/hostel type dude who kidnaps people... Once he has them he does whatever creepy maniac killer people do to their victim before they get what they want. Well this guy wants human adrenaline, but he needs to have their blood filled with it so he gets the most adrenaline in the blood stream before they die. His method of doing so is taking the people up in a plane and throwing them out... They have this heavy duty machine hooked up directly to their heart and certain arteries depending on the person. Right before they hit the ground blood is drawn and its full of the most intense adrenaline on earth. He then get his stuff from the body, separates the adrenaline using crazy science and shit, sells it for a major profit and strikes again a few days later.

I think its a great idea but they ragged on me hard for it... I was blazed and didn't care what they thought because I know its Oscar worthy haha :smoking: What do yall think about it though?

2. Me and my friends do the same thing! except we always forget our awesome ideas the next day.....

but seriously thats like fuckin legit.......

3. idk i think it would end up being more funny than scary if people r being thrown out of planes

4. lol i could def see that being a movie man

5. Hmm, now i know what to base my next movie on...

But really, that sounds kinda cool

6. I like it but it why does this dude want human adrenaline if he can just get the synthetic kind?

While we're on the topic of baked movie ideas, I'll share mine.

Guy gets kidnapped and sedated. He gets flown to the Amazon, injected with a shitload of acid, and gets videotaped. You get to watch the videotape.

7. I guess its kind of like spice and weed... you can have to synthetic stuff, but people will still want the real deal. But I like that Amazon idea, name it the last trip or some shit haha