My backyard stumble.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by flyinbryan89, Aug 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So my friend cid was over one day and i had to weed the gardens, we had a good time cause we started at about 5am.

I had a cast on me leg for about 7 weeks due to a broken foot so the weeds were as tall as my legs are long, im 6'3" so plenty of roots for the wormies to nibble. This also means my lawn was over run also.

When it finally came time to take scraps back to my compost heap, as i do alot of licit herbal gardening for my work, I loaded it all into a tarp to carry out back.

I came to where my fire pit is and about 4 feet away is a low plant that seems different from its surrounding greenery. Suddenly paranoia hits and I grab a basket and a trowel because... well "i want that" I thought. After what felt like 20 ninja rolls with my cast to the back door teying to steer clear of any neighborly activity as they always show interest in my gardens and whatever im growing. I made it back to the house and selected my finest soil blend and its now thriving and showing much more growth than any plant ive intentionally attempted. Right now in forced veg, and growing steadily and noticeably.

I am just glad my friend cid got me outside that day to commune with nature and tidy up the gardens as it was a long depressing time this summer with a cast on. Who needed that summer body anyway.

2. I am so confused...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah me too

4. I guess you have to start at 5 am to have a good time .' "we had a good time cause we started at about 5am.' '