My back hurts so fucking bad.

Discussion in 'General' started by Redhead Smoka, May 3, 2011.

1. #1 Redhead Smoka, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Well, my neck really. Upper back I guess. I've been having lots of random pain lately, especially in the back of my thighs. It's not just pain, but the constant ache...
    Just smoked a bowl a few minutes ago, feels better. But it will be back when I run out of weed again. It seems the only time I'm ever dry is when I'm in pain :mad:
    Any thoughts? I'm stumped as to why this is happening. Maybe it's because I've been spending a lot of time on my laptop lately.

2. See a doctor? I wish I could help more, sorry!

3. I hear ya man. My pain started off with a bit of my stomach, and lower back, and now my lower back and near my appendix fucking kill, especially when sitting down for a lengthy period of time or going to stand up. If I have appendicitis I'll be pissed >_< And this is on top of being in the ER earlier this month for a severe stomach bug and hardcore dehydration. Best of luck though bro.

4. With symptoms like you described you may have a pinched nerve. A Chiropractor may be able to help ya out:smoke:

5. Drink some water. This same thing kind of happened to me the other day when i was smoking some unmentionables. The pain started in my neck and melted it's way down my back and into my kidneys. After a couple glasses of water I was feeling better though.

6. Thanks, I'll try that. A couple months ago I had nerve problems in my arm. Haven't felt it in a while, but when I did I couldn't lift anything or move it hardly at all. It's come back before though, so I guess it's only a matter of time. I'm going to the doctor next week, maybe I can get some strong ibuprofen or something.

7. Dehydration is no laughing matter, people think there getting hydrated when they drink tea or soda because it has water in it but all the salt and sugar just flush all the water thats left in your system right out. And did the nerve problems happening right after you woke up? Because I often sleep on my arm in such a way that it cuts off circulation for most of the night and when i wake up my arm is virtually dead, but after a minute or two it's all back to normal.