Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Back Hurts Any Sugestions?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Spriteo6, Jan 20, 2018.

1. ok so my lower spine has been hurting for a while now I've been to a chiropractor a doctor told me they cant actually adjust your bones so I was just waiting my money adjusting my ligaments. which I totally understand because my damn back still hurts any ideas what I should do?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I broke my lower back 6 years ago. It's never been right since and I don't work because it causes pain and I got no job because it's a pain to try and find somewhere. Back pain sucks and it's hard to fix.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. if your having trouble sleeping because of your back ,,try a heavy hitting Indica before bed ,it should relax your back muscles enough for you to feel ok and get some sleep ...inthe day try a hybrid strain with less indica and not feel so couch locked and sleepy ,,,or if you can get edibles give them a try out too,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1