my babys!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mxtoker, Sep 30, 2005.

1. hey all my babys all have good light good water yet their stems r huge and they r turning yellow! what could be wrong? (the yellow is prolly nute burn so i flushed em) also they r in my attic so it might be a lil hot up there, but they came this far in like 90F, and at night it gets cold thats when most of the light is on anyway tho. thanks for all the help

Attached Files:

2. hey homie...so u tellin me that's how tall ur plants r so far???? if it is u really shouldn't give them ne nutes for a cpl of weeks after they broke soil....should be plenty of nutes in the soil u bought for at least a good month........ good call on flushin them and just don't feed any ferts for awhile...... ur plants need to recover and watch how much u water them also aight bro...... hit me up and let me know how they doin cuz

3. ohh yea my bad dude u really need to drop the temp in ur attic....ur stressin the poor lil guys out...... u should aim for the 70-75 mark.....best conditions to grow shit in aight man

4. ok they r doing better, they perked up, but there still yellow and how would i lower the temps? i have lots of computer fans i can prolly wire up and its starting to get cooler here in socal so i should be ok unless we have a gay heat wave (which we often do :( ) if they could stand the heat for about 2-3 weeks i should ok... right?
    thanks for the help!

5. were do u live in SoCal theres a fuckin heat wave were i live hear in SLO

6. put a fan on it... what type of lights u using.. plant seem to be streching out for the light... if u got a flo type.. u can have it inches away from your plants....good luck

7. If they're in your attic, and it's 90F up there, get a regular size fan to blow across them.

8. Yeah for a few days my plants seemed liek they werent growing, and my temps were reading at about 90! so what i did was i opened my closet door a few inches and put the fan blowing in the cool air into my closet, now the leaves seemed to open up a bit more and the plants health is loooking up. I guess the temps were too hott n the plant was stressed , so it wudnt grow!

9. ok can any one recomend good quite fans also i have the spctra max 246 has 4 fls and 1 hps lights putting out i belive 25000 lumens and its like 6 or 7 inchs away from the tops is that a good hight im afried the hps will burn my lil babys ps sorry for the spelling ...im high lol

10. if u have the $$ to spend then i would invest in a portable a.c. and the heat prob. would be solved in no time..... i got my seeds that i'm growin now from north cali... they were all grown outdoor and tryin them inside.....seems to be doin just fine...

11. u think u can show some pic of your light set up....

12. I don't think an AC would work in your attic because you need a window for it.

But anyway, like any regular fan that you would buy for your living room or whatever should work... as long as it moves air who cares, right? Some people prefer the ones that oscelate (I spelled that wrong... damn english language... what I mean is "Go back and forth") because it blows across your plants, then gives them a few seconds of stillness, then a second of wind, then a few seconds of stillness, etc.

13. i have one of those fans in there but its set for still, should i set to move? ill take a few pics of my room but its kinda regged up because my fls broke and all i have is my hps light working so i put a fish tank uv light next to my lil ones ill post some pics asap.

14. heres my grow room the light is a spectra max sun system 246(2'), the fls r broke so i have a fish tanks uv light as u can see and one pic of my biggest plant (i know it had nute burn but its better now) and my fan was to strong it fell over but was growing side ways! what do u all think

Attached Files: