my babys

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by TheHempMan, Nov 24, 2003.

1. i just thought i would make me a journal. so i have a pic of my plant about 3 weeks old and it is the last of its siblings because they died.but now i have it and 4 other seedlings.ill post pics of my seedlings and setup later on tonight but here is my baby.

Attached Files:

2. pic of seedlings. sorry about camera it was free so hay what do you get for that now days lol.

Attached Files:

3. pic 3 here is my setup consisting of a 75 watt hps and 3 25 watt compact flouros probably add more flouros when plants get bigger.

Attached Files:

4. pic 4 another setup shot.

Attached Files:

5. well ill post more pics in a week and yes the biggest plant im training thats why it looks sideways........................any suggestions would be nice and tell me what you guys think peace....(thehempman)

6. thx man and for clearing up that fert question. ill post some pics next week. how reasent r those pics in your thread

7. uhhhhhhhhh it was free lol but i seen some at home depot the ballast was 50 bucks and it came with a 50 watt bulb

8. does anyone think i should train a little later on.

9. i think you should start training when you hit the next internode, the earlier you can the better all the way around, not only will the main stem strengthen, but the lower growth will be allowed to develop and will become major players when you flower. easiest, way would be to use twistie ties, they are easy to work with.

10. yea i think ill train when i transplant in a week or two would that still be good.

11. the bigger one you can start training now, i would have already.

12. i think ill leave the big plant training because its alreadey starting to show its leaves at the nodes.

13. got bored so i thought id post a pic it sux though my camera cant do close ups.

Attached Files:

14. looks good, now start training, take a twistie tie, tie it around the main grow tip, fold the plant over and attach the other end of the tie to the bottom of the plant. the bottom will grow out and become another main grow point for buds.

15. when i find a twist tie ill do that but for know its tied around the pot with a string and a rubberband.

16. the string can cut into to the plant, severing it, you may want to get that twistie as soon as possible, look on the bread bag!

17. ok i think i did what you said and i got a pic so you can see but i was wondering do you keep the plant tied down the whole grow or do you ever un tie the plant back to its straight position.its already growin the other shoots at the nodes. but yea here are two pics sry camera AINT TOP OF THE LINE (LOL)

Attached Files:

18. THE TOP ANGLE

Attached Files:

19. thats exactly what im talking about! you can tie it further over if you want, but thats good for now. this will force the lower growth to grow giving the top a rest. as everything fills in just continue to tie. you can keep that first tie on there for a good long time. it will just train the plant in that direction

20. BUT WHEN THE PLANT STARTS TO GROW SHOOTS CANCAN I UNTIE IT AND LET IT GROW STRAIGHT.