My babys are fallin

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by luvbud, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Please respond soon..... o.k so my baby's are like 2 weeks old and they look fine but 3 of them have fallen over a little bit there like weak but there still growing what should I do? I was thinking that the reason why is maybe because there so tall at 2 weeks and can't stand up straight cause it's to heavy for itself but what the hell do I know that's why I'm asking so let me know what you think....Thanks in advance:D

2. stick a pencil dowell in the dirt and tie the pland to it not to tight

3. Put a fan in there to push the plant around with wind a bit and it will strengthen it's own stem.

But in the meantime you can do what pothead247 said and just use a rod and zip-tie to hold it up.

4. also if your plants cant support themselves they could be stretching for light, maybe you should move your light a little bit closer? note: cfls can be inches away from the plant and be very effective, my current grow is 2 plants and i just saw the preflowers today! im so exited! but anyways i use cfls and have 3 on each plant and each light is like 3 inches from the plant, they will work closer but you dont wanna risk it growing into the light :mad: ive done that on accident b4 , sorry i kept going on and on and on and on in this reply but im stoned, so back up and lemme have fun, typing is cool... :smoke:

5. HIGH All, they are saying *Please* transplant me..