My Baby

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Allspark, Dec 29, 2013.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388306123.421135.jpg This is my baby, Khwarena. She was my first bong, four shower head perks in the first chamber with a dome perk above that, diffused downstem, honeycomb ash catch. I've had her for almost four year now. The name is a Persian religious concept that roughly translates to "fire within water". Sorry for shitty picture quality, this was the only one I had of her and she's currently on vacation with a friend of mine who cleans resin out of perks like a pro.

2. She's pretty...this happens to be my baby. My first as well which I plan to keep my only. Current searching for a ash catcher. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388340502.508636.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388340523.098683.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388340534.110290.jpg

Do not dilute... fill, let soak for 24 hrs... rinse with hot water.

You to, can clean resin out of percs, like a pro.

Attached Files:

4. Simple green hands down is the best!!! If you cannot find the normal version at home depot they sell the HD version works just as great!

5. exactly, simple green is amaazing, no way am I going to give my pieces away to a friend just so he/she can clean it, no way. I'm paranoid enough when I'm cleaning it.