My baby

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Swaggrrr, Sep 7, 2012.

1. #1 Swaggrrr, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    Hey guys, got this beauty roughly a month ago and iv never regretted buying it. Let me know what you guys think! *Milk Shot* Sorry its kinda crappy, only had my webcam lol.

*Named the piece Houdini btw* I like how the smoke kinda disappears in the 5 percs then fills back in and out the top.

Made by VIP Glass.

Specs:
    -Stemless Penta Outboard Perc's
    -Splash-guard
    -Ice Chiller.
    -24"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

VIP-60 -one of the only sites i'v actually seen the bong on.

2. I think..

I want to see a milk
    Andd
    What the fuck is that? Haha

3. They'll come once I pick up more bud :)
    And to answer your question on what it is, it is a bong :p

4. Those percs are awesome lol. I've never seen them outside of the bong

5. Woahhhh that thing looks like it's gettin ready for takeoff.

6. lol they are. First thing about the bong I noticed when I first bought it.

It does, doesnt it? :bongin: Rips nice and smoothly then it hits you like a train :D

7. That's dope. How hard is the pull? And I can't wait to see the milk shots!! :bongin:

8. Its great :) thought I'd have to take awhile to get use to it (normally smoked from a 18" pure bong) but after the first 1-2 hits I got it down. Trick is to pull the entire hit slowly.

9. Exactly what are those four outboards doing insofar as diffusion? I think I understand the airflow passages, but not how the percs work.

10. lol it looks like it says "ASS"

11. #11 Swaggrrr, Sep 8, 2012
    The smoke goes into the bottom, splits up and goes through each of the 5 percs (count again, you'll see 5) then goes back into the middle then finally through the last perc and out the top.

Good to know that made you laugh, next time you're feeling sad i'll write ass on something so you can cheer up :)

12. That things gotta be a bitch to clean lol. Looks sweet but how is the drag on it. I feel like itd be a bit much.

13. thats a pretty intense piece, cant wait for the milk to come in

14. awh thats a true friend right there!

but forreal nice piece; I'd love to hit something that crazy, even if it was a bit draggy. Not saying it is haha, just tryina diffuse (LOL SEE WHAT I DID THERE?) all the people here complaining about how draggy it looks

15. #15 Swaggrrr, Sep 8, 2012
    It's actually not hard to clean at all. just do your normal cleaning, then to empty it, just keep pouring water through the top till everythings out, works like a charm. As for the drag, it looks like its abit much but its super nice, It is just abit heavier then the 18" pure bong (6-arm perc+10-arm perc precooler) I had.

lol I see what you did there :p, If you lived near me i'd invite you over for a test :p

*I'll get the milk shots asap, but just moved to college and trying to find a hook-up*

16. Oh my that is a weird bong

17. #17 Swaggrrr, Sep 8, 2012
    *Added Milk Shot and named the piece! See first post*

P.s trying to get second shot of the top but to high atm

18. no video:/?

19. To high for that + going partying. Do that in the morning :bongin:
    I'll get better pictures+good quality vid.

20. Still gonna shoot a video? :cool: