My baby plant's leaves are curling up..!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Crazycatharsis, Jun 16, 2017.

1. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hey guys,
    So I'm growing indoors and my plant is a 2 weeks old super lemon haze auto and I see that the lead EDGES are CURLING down(pictures). ...
    If I may give a few more details about my plant.
    I know that it's very humid where I live and for the first week and a half I only used an led grow light, now i put two 38w CFL's as well. It's in a closed grow cabinet that I made. It gets a little hot and humid inside the cabinet and I have to air it out a few times a day. I read a little about that causing problems with calcium uptake, but I'm not sure. This is only my second time growing.
    I would be very grateful for your help.
    Thanks

2. Are you using pre-nuted soil or "hot soil" as it can cause a load of problems with baby plantz

3. i'm using a mixture of compost, coco coir and perlite,,, so hot soil i guess...?

4. i really dont know...

5. Hot soil it usually says on the growbag mate.
    its got enough nutes usually for 6-12 weeks growth i do same as you make my own mix.
    u just want less compost in early on if its hot it can burn and stump plants in early growth

6. Thanks a lot bro,,
    Though i dont think there is commercial 'hot soil' on the indian market... or maybe they dont call it that...lol
    so do u think it'll help things cool down if i added a fan and venting system??

7. I would always reccomend A fan and vent system indoors mate.
    i bet it well hot to grow ru in india?
    i never met any growers from there.
    The market dont call it hot soil they just say how many weeks worth of feed/nutrients are in it.
    Do you not grow outdoors with your weather being hot
    im in the u.k is raining now middle of summer.

8. Thanks man, im gonna order one now. plus its Mumbai so sea side, humidity levels r off the charts. also, it rains..
    i guess most apparent 'growers' in India r usually up north in Kashmir, with their huge fields growing for centuries...
    Dont think they would care very much for internet forums.. Not even sure if they know what 'forum' is...
    i suppose im a new incubate breed... i dare say maybe one of the first of my kind..
    but l dont have inconspicuous outdoor space,, and then there r socio-legal taboos, so im compelled to grow indoors...

• Like Like x 1