my baby is curling up and looking pretty bad

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ludwigdbasspro, May 6, 2006.

1. its about 2 weeks old and just shot up out of the 2 round sprout leaves about an inch and the 2 fan leaves and 2 little nub leaves dried up but ive been watering it every time i feel the dirt is dry i have 3 other plants healthy right next to it it was the first to start gettin big tho..... im not sure whats going on! anyone got advise?

2. make sure you're not overwatering. Also, what type of light are you using? Perhaps your plant is too close to the light and is slowly being burnt to a crisp as it gets taller? Post some more info about your grow and someone's bound to assist you.

Good luck.

3. im using the sunlight from the window

4. probably needs more light and less water. Make sure your soil is really dry, not just the top, before you give your plant more water. Also, if your soil is too heavy, it can suffocate young roots.

5. Yes,
    Growing a pot plant in a window is inadequate light because, at best, a window will get 4-6 hours of DIRECT light which is well below what's necessary on a day to day basis.