Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My baby girl (2 months old)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MOBYDICK, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Her names Dori.

[​IMG]

i dont wanna scrape it cuz it'll totally bomb the stem part and make it look like shit.
    its had about a full O ripped through it, no screen.

2. that is the nicest spoon i have seen in my life.

how much did you pay for it?

3. looks nice and put her to good use

4. id hit that

5. I paid $45 online for it.
    been smokin only bid out of it, hardly ever shwag.

Do you guys think it would look better if I started over,cleaned it, and used a screen instead?

Thanks for the comments!!

6. Would be better if you got a bong :p! (Saw your sig, "Bong Hits In The Hood" is some of the funniest shit i've ever seen:smoking:).

But yea, always make sure your spoon is clean...hate it when ppl let that shit build up in there, makes the weed taste bad. Also screens arent always good... WHAT you should get...there's a great alternative to screens i don't know if many ppl know about, its a glass stopper you can put into the bowl. Works geat and doesnt melt alway after tons of uses like a screen.

7. ur name is moby dick.

8. That's fuckin sweet, +rep

9. Im guessing its the " glass screens" I see online?

10. Could i ask where you ordered it from?
    Linkage?

11. #12 MOBYDICK, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008

cant. i bought it online, thats all i can say.

12. shivadas is the shit, but no links bro.

13. If you scrape her...clean her afterwards completely. Do a real nice scraping job, and submerge her in alchohol for like an hour or so. then get some table salt and use your fingers to plug up all the holes and get some acohol down in there with some salt and shake her like never before, and before long she's clean and fresh for smoking what you just scraped out of her ^.^

OH and btw the way. That's an AMAZING spoon...love the dichroics...

The Genius

14. That is one of the sickest spoons ive seen in a while. +rep on the awesome glass man.

happy smoking

15. dude im so fucking high i thought it was actually a fucking child you were talking about :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking: my mistake nice spoon though.

16. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My cat was nearby, i had to take a pic.

17. hahahaha wow you just made me laugh so hard :hello:

sweet spoon dude

18. #19 INS the Rebel, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
    Great pics before and after.

Great cat, too!

got a cat myself. we think he thinks he can talk and we understand what he's got to say.

cats are funny like that man. we taught him to come when called without using cat treats.... nuts.

19. before i opened the thread i was thinkin why u would post a pic of ur child on a weed forum