My baby after only 2 days outdoors.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FenixInferno, May 6, 2009.

1. #1 FenixInferno, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    I had just brought it in to put some plastic over it to protect it from the light drizzle we have that's been going on all afternoon and I decided to take some pictures of it's conditions of not even a full 48 hours outdoors. Whatcha think? Look healthy? Any tips? Questions of it's status?

Attached Files:

2. My sprouts have red stems, whats that mean?

3. I'm actually not exactly 100% sure. I'm just a brand new grower myself. The pic are of my very first plant. Sorry.

4. Looks like mine :)

Nice

5. Thanks. Believe it or not I'm growing this little plant in just some old soil I found the the same pot I planted the germinated seed into. No ph chemicals or nutes or special lighting and watering. Just...water and sun. xD

6. I believe it...I am using a mini green house I built right now, just because the weather is really unpredicable this week.

7. A mini greenhouse you say...? Interesting... The weather here has also been a little...unpredictable lately.
    It was raining off and on alllll day long and right now it's 11:30 PM and it's all foggy outside from the humidity and precipitation and what not. What'd you use to build your mini greenhouse to protect it from the rain but absorb light at the same time? Please, kthx. :p

8. as for your soil since your using "regular old soil" your gonna need to hit those with furts. but not untill atleast the 4th week.. if you dont your plant will die in a month or 2.... dont slack on the soil spend the few $ and get som good soil.....

9. Hey man, don't sweat the red stem at all, it's only that it's just a baby and hasn't got the whole photo synthesis thing going yet, which means there isn't all that much chlorophyll in it's system as of yet. check the attached pics... one is of the babies, red stem and all if you view full size, and one of the same babies today which are just fine...

Attached Files:

10. Means it´s normal.