My babies!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pothead Pete, Jul 15, 2003.

?

What is the average length of time for you to determine sex of your plants?

1. 7 days or less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 8 to 14 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 15 to 21 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. over 21 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Well its 36 hours later and guess who poked out their heads. My little seedlings. I sprouted a Donkey Dick, waiting for 2 more to show,A White Widow,still waiting for 2 more to show,and 2 Hindu Kush,waiting for 1 more to show up. It should be any time soon!! I also think I got this cloning thing down. So far after 36 hours all 3 of my Jack Frost female clones look great!!! Aren't babies wonderful? HE HE HE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Hopefully pics by the end of the month . Have to get computer CD drive fixed. Plus I am thinking of going with another 400HPS, so the pics may have to wait a little.

3. dont tease us,please us

4. HIGH All, yes the little seeders are sooooo cute. If anyone knows how to tell the sexs of a plant when so young let me in on it. The best time I can tell is when in at least a week of 12/12.

5. I wish it was possible to tell by looking at the seeders.I too see sex about 7 to 10 days after inducing flowering. My babies look good today,all anchored in and standing straight up. They are about 3/4 of an inch tall. Theyr'e so cute. Their little cotyledons have just opened up! HE HE HE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!