My babies :/ please help me out im new to this.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Beandip, May 16, 2012.

1. #1 Beandip, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    Hey guys, I have 5 plants right now. 2 of them are on about their 3rd set of leaves but all of a sudden in the very center there is a almost rusy tint to the leaf. It's still green but theres a tint just in the middle, the older leaves aren't affected.

I planted all 5 at the same time, all but one are on their second or 3rd set but one just has it's cotyledons. I can see the very tiny leaves inbetween but Im unsure why it's not growing. Besides that they seem very healthy though. Nice green color.

I let them soak up the sun all day, and when It's night time I bring them inside and let a fan blow on them to strengthen their stems. I don't have a light on them at night but I know that isn't the problem.

Also, their soil has been becoming dry much more frequently so I've been watering them more, but no more then once a day or once every 2. I use fox farm ocean forest soil. I don't have a pH meter right now, I was thinking that might be it.. I also use molasses once every two or three times I water. I've also sprayed them once or twice with water with a very tiny bit of soap because I did see tiny spiderweb like thinks so I wanted to get rid of spidermites in case it was them.

Can anyone provide input? I'll try to get a picture but until then can somebody try to help? I just don't want to kill them.