My babies look stressed!! HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by cbreez420, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Hi guys... new to the forum and i need a little help. This is my first serious grow. These girls are on there second week since sprouting. Everything was going fine... until i started using nutes. I started using nutes at 1/4 strength then 1/2 strength. They are starting to show signs of stressing and burn... I am currently using fox farms ocean forest soil with the flora series nutes. I run a 400 MH right now that is about 20" above the plants. I have a digital ph meter and a digital ppm meter. I am adjusting ph to 6.3 after adding the nutes. ppm of my water was apx 330, and with the nutes at half strength im at 402.Temp is a steady 78-80 in the day and 68-70 at night. Strain on left is greenhouse seeds Church and on right is arjans haze #1. About 5 days ago i noticed some yellowing of the first set of leaves but new growth lookes normal.(Church) I also noticed some yellowing and brown spots on the other plant (haze) Picture 1&2 was when they looked healthy and the rest is current pics.. Help quick!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. #2 CSn0w, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
    they honestly don look that bad in my opinion, you just seem like a scared parent caring after their babies, just chill, and use only water, the soil has enough nutrients in it already to supply the plant for 3 months or so.

3. I second that.

4. That makes sense. Do you guys think I should flush out the nutes or just let it go until next watering?

5. Correct me if im wrong but, when there that small your suppose to use 1/4 of nutes that you would use when it gets alot bigger. But i think your plant will be fine no need to flush. Just dont feed it nutes for awhile.

6. Most soil comes with enough nutes for 3months