My Babies Have Stopped Growing!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by cossy, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Hi this is my first grow my babies are 3 months old now been on veg 5 weeks got overdosed on metrop about 3 weeks ago.started reading on this site flushed them with ph water but they seem to have stopped growin largest about 18" smallest about 10".in the last week 2 have started showing pistels others seem undecided at the mo have put 1 in larger pot to see if any change they are under 2 400w hps temp day 80 nite 70 1.4x1.4 grow area are they sick any one could help would be great!!!

2. Can you post some pics & do you know how to test the PH of the soil runoff water

3. I took some run off water as it was draining and tested it i used ph water 5.8 to flush what i collected i tested to be 6.3 is this o.k? can do some pics tomorrow as they are sleeping now.Thanks

4. If your in soil then 6.3 is not ok, try for 6.7

5. Here are some pics they are in coco soil mix

Attached Files:

6. I dont know what to tell you, I grow soil,
    if you are using soil whats the point of the hyro balls on top of the soil?

7. your soil PH is off .... optimum range 6.5 - 6.8

use 6.8-7.0 water to flush, untill your in the optimum PH range

last gallon of the flush feed with 1/4 strength nutes

are you in the 12/12 lite cycle for flowering?

8. not started 12/12 yet as i would have liked them a little bigger, also only 2 out of the 5 look female right now.as i only flushed 2 days ago should i let them dry out before flushing again with 6.8-7.0 ph water?

9. everyday the PH has locked out nutes is a bad day for the plant...the plant cant fix its self when the PH is locking out nutes

flush it now

as to looking female....if your not in 12/12 your guessing, why not clip a clone from each plant.......... throw the clones in 12/12 liteing to force sexing, then you know whos, who? NOW without risking males in your flowering stage;)

post the pics here when you think the clones sexed, we help you

10. To take clones?? take a stem from main stalk top/middle of plant?? do i need something like rooting powder to dip the clone in before planting??

will flush again today

Thanks

11. All flushed, ph now 6.8 run off and fed 1/4 dose nutes.

lets hope tomorrows a better day for them!