My babies (3 Weeks old and questions)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CanaBliZZ, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Alrite these are my plants, the one in the 2 litre soda bottle is doing good, I have started the LST process in bending the stem which was yesterday.

The one on the left in the bigger pot I am just going to let grow straight because I want to see which one does better, anyway here are the pics.

Also, I noticed that on my plant in the bigger pot it looks like it has lots of little white specs on the leaves, and im thinking this is some kind of pest, I dont know if this was because I used soil from an outdoor compost pile or what, but I mean all of this was frozen so wouldn't they die, lmao I have some closeups if maybe you can tell. But so far so good, also for some reason I started fertilzing my smaller plant but I still have not fertilized the larger plant since I transplanted about a week ago. The soil still seems moist from the first time that I moistened the soil.

So should I let the soil dry out or should I just start putting nutes in because it is a virgin to nutes as of now, but I dont want to have the plants over watered but dam that soil is holding in moisture. Seems to be doing alrite though.

Attached Files:

2. I don't see any of the white spots on your plants but, your description leads me to believe that you do have some kind of pest. This is especially so if you brought in some soil from the outside. Next time sterilize your outdoor soil by baking it in the oven. This will kill most of the nasties. Let the soil dry in between waterings and yes, start getting on a nute schedule and start it at about 1/4 or 1/2 strength.