My autoflower experiment(pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dirtnap411, Feb 8, 2010.

1. I'm growing autos for my first indoor grow, some different strains, I have 1 Dinafem Roadrunner, 3 Lowryder dwarf mix, 2 Lowlife AK47 x Auto Hindu Kush, and I have several seeds sprouting as we speak:D Here are some pics as of last night.

Attached Files:

• 159.JPG
      159.JPG
      File size:
      205.4 KB
      Views:
    • 158.JPG
      158.JPG
      File size:
      196.6 KB
      Views:
    • 157.JPG
      157.JPG
      File size:
      204.4 KB
      Views:
    • 156.JPG
      156.JPG
      File size:
      201.4 KB
      Views:
    • 155.JPG
      155.JPG
      File size:
      207.5 KB
      Views:
    • 154.JPG
      154.JPG
      File size:
      207.3 KB
      Views:
    • 153.JPG
      153.JPG
      File size:
      212.1 KB
      Views:
  2. those look sick how long did it take to germinate ur seeds? ive had my auto bluberry soaking in a paper towel for 5 days and only 3 out of 6 have just started to break open

3. depending on the strain, they took from 1 to 5 days to crack.

4. Looking real pretty and bushy already. Try and take some pics without so much HPS light on them if possible lol.

Here are a couple of the ak-47 x blueberry from Lowlife that I am growing. They are 22 days old from sprout today and looking pretty nice. The picture was taken at day 21.

The tend to flower quicker than the normal auto ak-47 and don't get as bushy but pretty nice bud. Not as stoned as the normal ak-47, but tasty.

Hold old are your plants? What are you feeding them with?

Attached Files:

5. Unfortunately, the HPS is the only working light out there. The Roadrunner is 25 days old, the first lowryder is 22 days, the other 2 lowryders are 16 days, and the AK47 x Hindu Kush Autos are 10 days, they're in 3 gallon pots full of FF Happy Frog soil, and fed with Maxsea Seaweed 16-16-16, under a 1000w HPS.:D

6. They will do well in there. Should get some nice bud from them. I figured you had a 1000 watt HPS as yellow as those leaves were looking in the pics.

I've never grown Roadrunner, when does is show sex? Or has it already? Are you growing feminized seeds?

Good looking though over all, have you grown them before?

7. The Roadrunner showed sex at 10 days, the lowryders at right around 15 days, the jury is still out on the AK47 x HinduKush. Only the Roadrunner is femmed.

8. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2As_CAkOa1U"]YouTube- garden211.wmv[/ame]

9. the girls are looking good today:D

Attached Files:

10. For today, a pic of my sprouting bin, along with pics of the girls, and the hopefully girl AK x HKs. The roadrunner is showing some yellowing on the lower leaves, but it also has nice white pistils, one of the AK x HK was a little droopy, so it got water with half strength nutes,

Attached Files:

11. A little video of the ladies for Valentine's Day
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et8-zb_FNy8]YouTube - My garden, 02/14/10[/ame]

12. nice garden, how tall do they get? here are few pics of my garden. its an easy ryder (ak47 x lowryder #2)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. Took these of my auto ak-47 x blueberry today. 28 days old from sprout. I do plan on putting up a grow show in the next few weeks. Waiting for my hashberry to start flowering and show something nice before I go. I just started her 12/12ing on Wednesday, so hopefully some time next week.

Attached Files:

14. Awesome pics guys, gives me something to look forward to. I'll be potting 9 seedlings tomorrow, and moving them out under the big light.:D

15. one of the Lowlife AK47 x Auto Hindu Kush showed sex, male, damnit, at least the rabbit ate good.

16. More video, and then there were 5, but I'm transplanting 9 seedlings in tomorrow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZjAn4qvIls]YouTube - 2/16/10[/ame]

17. Ay man can u take some pics of your grow room setup, i (and other people maybe lol) will greatly appreciate it.....
    Im trying to grow some myself and i wanna have a good idea on what to have/do
    Thanks

18. All it is is a 5'x5' area cleared out in my storage shed, just a 1000w HPS hanging from the rafters, and as many 10" pots as I can cram in there.

19. put the grow room in the next vid....great job so far, my girls are only 12 days from sprout (non autos) so im definitely behind you, but looks like you are doing great, good luck. + rep

20. I put more of the growspace in this video, and a brief appearance by each plant.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mr9QqtQM2s]YouTube - Transplant day[/ame]