My auto

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jk92 ched, Mar 12, 2017.

1. here are my auto planted on the 19th of Feb and 26th Feb 1 is 20 amnisa days old 19days blue kush 18days blue cheese and 13 days bubba kush old this is my 1st grow everything been fine up to now but for last two day and I don't now why I keep my temp Down they on like 33.3 when light on 250w if I turn up to 600w it's hitting like 40c in there any advice would be appreciated I've got two 6inch clip fan 4in carbon filter and fan then I got air intake from outside also put in a co2 bag on Friday and not made a difference thanks

Attached Files:

2. Do you have a cool tube on your light?

Ls

3. No that 1 thing I not got but got fans pointed at lights it has been low until the last two days and can't think why but will look into them now

4. Only things you can do short of getting an air conditioner is blow a fan directly at the light to spread the hot air around the room more or pull more air into your grow room from somewhere cooler. I got a laser thermometer that I just point at the top leaves of my plants. This tells me the actual temperature of the plant. I can have a thermometer taped at the top level of my canopy and it shows 100+ degrees F, but when I take the temp of the leaves they are at 78.

5. I go and invest in 1 off them and see what that says when I point it to the leafs thanks for the advice mate it much appreciated