My attempt at a Re-veg. Trying for moms.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Mar 16, 2010.

1. So, im sure many of you missed my last grow since it was in VIP.

Well I thought I would let the general community in on this...

I have 4 plants that I will attempt to reveg, they were harvested about a week ago.

No pics right now, but Im taking pics tonight as a starting point. Ive never tried to reveg so this will def be an experiment for me.

Feel free to follow along! I wont be able to answer many questions about it yet, but hopefully I will gain some knowledge and at least a couple good mother plants!

Then once I get things going again, ill crawl back under my rock :D

I tried searching for Reveg threads, didnt find any here but on another site it says the first thing I should do is replant.... anyone else think this SHOULD be done? If so, would it be possible to just cut off some of the rootball and put fresh dirt in making it even? or would that shit all over my plants?

As of right now, they are staying in 1gal pots, unless someone thinks i really really need to transplant. Theres not much room just for bigger pots

2. I like this link for info on this http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/291687-bonsai-mums-guide.html
    I'm re-vegging a few now, the one that seems to have bounced back has been resisting cloning, but I'll keep her until I get a mother or two from her.
    I just destroyed one that was a 2nd of another mother, it was just an experiament, it seemed to bounce back fine, took about 2 months to look half way normal, I just re-plant them I haven't done any root trimming yet, maybe the next round.
    Maybe do a thread on your re-vegg.
    S.S.

3. Will check out the link, thanks!

what do you mean it is "resisting" cloning?...

and btw, THIS is my thread on my re veg lmao

4. Check out the link in my signature for my thread on revegging. ;)

Good luck with your future mothers. :smoking:

5. After checking the first link, I plan to take 1/4 in off each side and replanting with fresh soil...

Checkin your link now FW

6. Yes this is your thread on re-veg, LMAO I'm a little
    medicated today, suscribed !
    The cuttings root but don't seem to have the energy to take
    off, I have a really good looking batch now from her, they seem
    to be looking the best & lasting the longest, its 707 H.B.
    Its the only re-veg I've done and tried to clone, I have a Hindu
    I just started to re-veg on the 1st.

Keep it fun,
    S.S.

7. Headband, 3 way sativa.

8. oh! yeah ive heard of headband wish i had some of that goin on!

Well, I cut some roots today and replanted the 4 reveg's, also started a little LST, dunno if I even need to do this right now, but at least whenever they DO want to start growing again, they will already be tagged down! Any more advice? Or I just gotta wait and see what happens? Ive spent today and yesterday checkin out a bunch of reveg's... crazy shit.

PICS!

Here they are before I touched em today

[​IMG]

This was the one in the party cup, wasnt really much to take off but, think i did good?

[​IMG]

The party cup plant replanted... (also this was the one with pink hairs all over)

[​IMG]

Then, here is a group pic after I replanted, then I will show a pic of each....

[​IMG]

Bottom left

[​IMG]

back left

[​IMG]

front right

[​IMG]

and obviously the back right one is the one youve already seen in the tan pot.

OK FOLKS! I will keep this updated as shit happens, Ive never done this, so everything will be new to me, and if this actually works, ill kick myself for not keeping one of those original Afghan clones :( So hopefully in a month or so, ill be working on my cloning technique, which if anyone was watching my first grow, i tried to clone, and everything was fine for like a week, then i forgot to mist them twice (1 full day, i was busy!) and went to show em love and they had all died on me. Well this time im doing it differently! I will have the space, and ALL the materials needed! Heat pad, lil bio dome thing... and SPACE! lol.

Stay tuned, this could turn into a long thread

[edit]
    -I also removed all dead or dying leaves, to see if anything is dying...

9. What kind of light do you veg or in this case re-veg under?
    Be patient they take some time and look like Ka-Ka in the begining.
    I'm looking forward to watching this in real time more or less.

May The Force Be With You,
    S.S.

10. I will be re-vegn under (10) 32watt CFL's, the equiv. to 100watters... i think theyre 32's.
    I know they are 1800 lumens each so... 28,000 in all

Patient? Shit, at long as there arent any nugs left to drool over, im ok haha.

I will keep this updated as things happen. good or bad.

11. Higha Diamond :wave: Yeah I did miss the private grow. :( But I'm interested to see how these turn out. :D:smoking: Good Luck!!!!!!!!

12. Hey Buzz!! Dont worry you didnt miss TOO much, and im sure this one will end up a LOT better... Ive got a couple secrets up my sleeve.

13. :wave: Diamonds and secrets, now I love the sound of that! :D

I want to see what happens to already flowered plants after you trim their roots, trim their leaves, and generally beat the hell outta them! :laughing::bolt:

14. I swear theres new growth already, Ill be taking weekly pics

15. Looks good..

16. Never seen A reveg! Defiantly watching this one. :D

17. So, all 4 plants have new growth already, for sure. A LOT more than what i thought Id see after only a week back in veg, already took the pictures havent gotten around to gettin em up tho, sorry! will prolly wait til monday...

Should be another weekish before I try to take some clones :)

18. You're going to do a good job on this re-veg. It's cool man! :smoke:

19. Sorry folks! but im finally doing this... I took these pics today, just because theyre growing more and more everyday so I said fuck the last pictures. So instead of 1 week from replant/reveg, these are pictures from the 2nd week. after looking at the pics please read what I write @ the bottom...

The "pink pheno" as I will call her, since she had pink hairs allllll over and smelled fruity-licious.

[​IMG]

Then, this is the only one thats showing "strange" growth still..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the tallest mom I got going right now, also looks like it has the most clone sites :)

[​IMG]

And then here is a quick group shot before I get to my question on the last plant..

[​IMG]

Ok well before I really get started wid the question here is a pic of the plant, looks pretty normal right???

[​IMG]

WELL! its not! I was trying to see if I could tie anything down today, and I guess they arent as flexible as they could be, so...

[​IMG]

Yea, you see that? is there anything I can do to save the branch? Or do I just need to take clones from the broken branch ASAP? Do I have a time limit? Help!

So, other than the little broken branch fiasco, everything seems to be going good, taking care of these ladies MUCH better than I just did with my last grow lol. I swear Ill update weekly from now on, unless shit happens before a week, like... me taking clones from these snatches.

thanks!