Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My ash melts, is this normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PsychoTheRapist, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I have a glass disc screen, when I load a snap and grey it to ash, then I try to burn the ash through the screen, the ash turns into a liquid metal form and melts together with the rest of the ash, why does this happen?

I know it's not laced since it happens with different strains from different dispensaries.

2. are you sure your not tripping balls?

3. Being totally serious, hell il even try to video tape it and post it on here.

4. Yea, that does not sound normal at all lol.

5. Maybe the weed wasn't flushed correctly?

6. Thats just weird. Never happened to me and if it did I'd be buggin.

7. So here's the video, it's my attempt at replicating it. If you look closely you can see the ash melt and attract to more ash.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPjobBBN09I&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

8. its just the resin building up on your glass screen, resin melts like oil...it happens with my HiSi bowl with a built in screen...nothin to worry about . perfectly normal.

9. Dude. You're sucking the ashes through the screen. You can't melt ashes. Please go smoke more marijuana

10. I've found my ashes only melt when I'm naked

11. Your pulling the ash through the screen. I'm pretty sure the melting effect is caused by resin being burned off the screen. /thread :)

12. This has easily got to be the best thread of the night !

13. i think its just because you're heating the ash to red(flame is red) and you pulling the ash into the little hole (making it look molten)

14. yah im bored as fuck too

15. What the hell OP were you naked in the video?
    I think that a little too much leg for this site lol.

16. Naw dude I was just in my boxers and a shirt smokin gweed and watchin chappelles show trippin on my ash melting into one piece.