My Art!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by DezDino, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Check out my art -

I have almost completed my first online portfolio. It's pretty damn random, but nonetheless RAD AS FUCK! and fuckin is way rad

dezdino.carbonmade.com

2. i'm srry but it sucks...
    u need improve more...
    alot more...

3. that's mad cool. i like it a lot.

4. congrats, you dont understand art at all

good stuff man, some of your still lifes could use some work, but your abstract stuff is great. I like DinoRAWR alot. my favorites are the Robot one and Zmanyfishy. Check out Roy Lichtensteins work if you havent yet, your styles are pretty similar

5. kshock it not a matter of not understanding its opinions :) i like it he doesnt, next art piece i will hate but he will like :)

its all good bro.

6. #6 gloppypop, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
    I totally agree it's about opinion.

But he didn't just say he disliked it, he said "it sucks" and then told him that he needs to improve "more... a lot more". He didn't even explain why he thought the art sucked or offer any constructive criticism.

That's just too negative man. I can understand some constructive criticism, but his response to the OP was too insulting, in my opinion.

7. I love it! It's very creative and full of emotion.

8. i think it was insulting yeah i agree, great point :)

9. Hey man, that's your opinion. It's totally inaccurate, but believe what you will sir. I'd love to see some of your amazing masterpieces.

10. You fuckin' rule!!! That's for good lookin' out, brotha. By the way, I'm a chick... but no worries, I'm kinda masculine.

Totally agree, obviously, that liking or disliking art is totally an opinion and everyone has their own tastes. But c'mon guy, whether or not you like my art, much of it still shows talent. Lets not be a total fuckin' douche bag... tell me what you think and stop talkin out of your asshole.

11. meant to -rep you man but alas i klikt the wrong radio button.
    so heres my -rep.
    dont hate.
    i think i speak for everyone when i say haters aint welcome here

12. Sorry. I was just assuming you were among the 90+% of males that inhabit the forums. :wave:

13. No worries baby.
    How are you doin' today?

14. #14 gloppypop, Sep 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2008
    :)

Not too bad how about you? Just recovering from the drinks last night and watching my team on espn. Good game but very nerve-wracking. But that's something else..

BTW, I like "The Crash" and "DinoRAWR" the best. ;)

15. i really like alot of those
    good work man

16. You need to improve more too.

A lot more...

(On learning how to share your opinion without being insulting, that is :rolleyes:)

17. guys chill out a bit he made a mistake ,bigdeal be better your self without insulting him back, so chill dont be assholes by fucking with the man...

Cheers ;)

18. I hear that. Went to a friend's going away party last night and had full blown bronchitis by the end of the night - way shitty. So now I'm sitting around at home most of the day. But I did venture into the woods for a bit, smoke some weed, and start a pretty sweet sketch of a tree.

Funny that those 2 are your faves, cuz they're definitely in my fave 3.

19. very cool man I like the cranberry bottle painting keep up the good work

20. Thank you Thank you !!!