my art

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by stonedsouth420, Jul 2, 2008.

1. i got this the beach a year ago.
    it is awsome & i love it.
    i thought i would share...
    tell me what you think???​

:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. VERY nice tat dude!
    Respect!

3. I like it alot. You can't go wring with Bob Marley tribute.

4. the artwork shows a lot of texture for a tattoo. cool work for sure

correct me if i'm wrong, but would that thing on your left shoulder be kind of a bitch if you get pulled over or anything? :D

"alright sir why don't you go ahead and step out of the car for me.

do you have any drugs or weapons on you at this time?"

5. That is a sick fucking tattoo.

I really like the rasta colored smoke.

very nice.

6. actually that has happened, i went through a license check last summer like a month after i got it, and it just happened that i had that same shirt in the picture on and my car got searched but they didnt find anything so i was all good.

7. man that looks great! i see tattooists as either bad/great tattooists or portrait tattooists. the ones who can do portraits like that are so much higher than the rest of em.

8. that's sick as fuck bro.

9. that shit is dope. sleeve it up!!!

10. nice....I cant decide on a tat yet.

11. man thats tight as fuck bro, i think you should dedicate your whole left arm 2 a marijuana sleeve thatd get you tons of respect from every pothead you know

12. There's a lot more to Bob Marley than just herb, yes he loved it, but he was an incredible musician and an amazing person. Few people promoted peace and the "live and let live" frame of mind such as he did.

13. Oh, and really awesome tattoo man, the portraits frame is really nice an well done, love it.

14. Did you give them consent? They had absolutely no probable cause to issue a search. Just because I have a tattoo of an M-16 on my forearm does not mean I carry an assault weapon on me everywhere.

15. I wouldn't get that tat, but that joint is serious nonetheless.

16. thats a bomb ass tatt.

17. well yeah because i knew i didnt have anything yet!

18. very sick tatoo right there

19. that is a sweet looking tat....who is the artist and where did you get it done? Did i miss that somewhere?