My art teacher swallowed my jizz..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by That Toker, Dec 20, 2012.

1. It may be just a cool story but this kind of thing happening certainly isn't that far fetched, idk about in the classroom though, I had some wild sessions in HS myself, but never inside the school, with a teacher that is :D, being bigger than the average kid or on the football team certainly helps. op are you on any team.

2. If you say your 18 then it wouldn't mess up anything it's sex like any other person an your of "age"so she can't get arrested or anything nor you either.so please post some pics then??:D

3. haha :hello:

4. In what country do u live? Lol cuz in America weather ur an adult or not you cant fuck a teacher and nothing happen if people find out.

5. Sounds like somebody is getting an A+

6. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']

you want him to go back in time and take pictures from a third person perspective?

you sick fuck[/quote]

Ahahahaha

7. I can believe it even if its not true, some sloo at my college sucked off a campus security officer last year to avoid getting in trouble. Needless to say he got fired a few months later for selling meth to students

8. [quote name='"ImWithWhatever"']

In what country do u live? Lol cuz in America weather ur an adult or not you cant fuck a teacher and nothing happen if people find out.[/quote]

This guys, yeah its illegeal, conflict of interests

9. If this is true , god will make it rain nothing but hundred dollar bills for 40 days and 40 nights.

10. 98 actually:cool: and she know's I'm 18 lol

I'd like to thank everyone for the compliments on my writing skills even if you said this story was fake :smoke::smoke:

Maybe I'll start a thread called "That Tokers Sexual Stories":smoking:

11. Sounds like youve been watching too much bangbr0s

12. damn that teachers a ho if it happened that quick! good for u tho OP i hope this is real. You made a lot of people proud with this. Most guys can only fantasize about this shit. (as i did everyday in my italian class)

13. [quote name='"ImWithWhatever"']

In what country do u live? Lol cuz in America weather ur an adult or not you cant fuck a teacher and nothing happen if people find out.[/quote]

I swear you can't get in trouble!a student in my state didn't an he was legal age an as was she.

14. Bro, who exactly are you trying to convince here? us or yourself??

:laughing:

great read tho

15. nice, gratz on for nailing your hot blonde milf teacher. get that milf pussy.

fake or not, i choose to believe it's real cause it's better that way.

16. Give me rep and I'll believe you op

17. How bout we keep the attention whores out of GC

18. me too hahahaha even more though cause i already said i choose to believe it i didn't know you could ask for rep.... i thought that ruins it

19. Haha I wasnt even serious He gave some to me though. Even though I think i believe him anyway:devious:

20. Im all for good stories.

Probably didn't happen though.