My art teacher swallowed my jizz..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by That Toker, Dec 20, 2012.

1. you want him to go back in time and take pictures from a third person perspective?

you sick fuck

2. You should write homoerotic romance novels.

I'm sure you'd accept the fame better than Mr Garrison did.

3. I knew this was fake a few lines in, sounds like a badly written story, which... it is. This would be such an epic bragging point as a high schooler though, especially if she was hot.

4. You just straight started fucking her in the ass. No tight butthole..?

5. We get it, you don't think the story is true, calm down mythbuster.

6. Weather it did or didn't happen no matter because it didn't happen to me. However +rep because your story was a good read and I hope, hope, hope it's the truth. Nice pull mate.

7. So no one picked up on the bj following anal? I dig

8. I hope you're telling the truth, but it sounds like something from brazzers haha.

9. I'd really, really, really like to believe this (I knew a girl that was a prostitute for like 2 years and from what I've heard from her, some WEIRD shit that you would never guess goes down) but I just can't. Not cause the idea of a student fucking a teacher is so ridiculous (again, my ex-whore friend taught me otherwise) but

because you went right to anal. It's weird enough to go right to anal on a girl, but a girl you don't know well? That just seems ridiculous to me. I wouldn't even go straight to anal on a gf or something

10. I'm the art teacher...it's true.

11. I don't know, something about this seems a bit "sketchy". Troll to the max, if I fucked a teacher I wouldn't brag about it because one of my friends actually did and everyone found out. Teacher was fired, fucked up his family, and put in jail with bail. He got out, everyone didn't believe it at first and got caught by cops with her in his truck cuz they met to talk and happened to get pulled over by a cop right away! He got cuffed and set up at higher bail and is still locked up for stagitory (idk how it's spelled) and the same day as the truck she came straight to my house to smoke me up and drink, and strip :s

12. And it's not the first time I heard someone say this kind of shit. One compulsive liar I knew was dull as rock, most boring motherfucker on the planet lol, so he'd lie about 4-5 things a day to try and seem like his life was great. Now I won't even burn with him if he offers to smoke me up, not even worth the bullshit.

13. lol

"your MILF pussy feels soooooo good"

what a funny thread from way back.

14. Real or not i got a boner

15. atm lol

16. [quote name='"greenghoul"']
    "your MILF pussy feels soooooo good"[/quote]
    hahha was just about to post this

17. thats what makes me doubt his story :wave:

if not

then good on you