My Apology

Discussion in 'General' started by LieutenantDank, Jan 11, 2007.

1. I'll keep this short and simple.

Two weeks ago, I posted a thread that dealt with some aspects of dealing. I was then banned for two weeks, which expired today.

I would like to apologize to all the members of Grasscity and all of the staff for violating the rules. I never meant to violate the rules, and I thank the staff for giving me a second chance.

So, short and sweet, I'm sorry.

Looking forward to many discussions with fellow stoners in the future :smoking: .

2. Let's try and improve that red rep!

3. that took heart man, you just gained respect in my eyes. +rep

4. Awesome! Welcome back, dude!

POTSTYLZ is right. It took a lot to make this thread and it's appreciated!
    :)

5. There are only two types of people in this world, dick and not a dick.

You fall under the latter, my friend.

:D

6. This is the most maturity shown by anyone on GC in a while. Now, if only more people apologized if they violated the rules, we would have our stoner utopia that once existed. +rep

7. You got my seal of aproval

Attached Files:

8. Rummy aint lyin, I appreciate that you made this thread aswell.

Thanks man:D

9. seriously, i dont think in my time here, ive ever seen an apology like this. +rep man

10. QF fuckin' T.....

11. ;)Welcome back!!!!!!

12. welcome back :) Good luck this time around

13. Good man, welcome back. :wave:

14. I had to post again. :)

Things like this give the City that feel-good vibe that it used to have. There's no reason why we can't share some love in the midst of the debates, stories, knowledge-sharing, venting, how-to's, pics of my bud threads :p, and every other topic out there.

This was a cool thing.

15. I concur.

You know, just last night, I was driving home and I saw this cop tearing the shit out of a car on the side of the road with four teenagers sitting next to it in handcuffs. I came home, surfed the city a bit and I was allright. :D I guess it's therapeutic!

16. ha ive been there done that

17. Talk about nice to see. I post this, go away for my step-brother's wedding, and come back to a nice welcome. Talk about a good weekend :)