My Apologies

Discussion in 'General' started by weedboss, Aug 12, 2003.

1. I know some of you might of seen a difference in me in recent weeks on this site i am trully sorry for my actions and i would like to publicily like to apologise to THC101, obliviot, Kind Of Bongish and whoever else that was not pleased with my comments. I just want to be part of what was and like to start clean again and no more beef. If you take my apology so that we can move on great but if not then i do understand and wouldn't blame you.

2. I hate to hijack your apology thread, but isn't 'return of the red eye' a song or album from some japanese band? I can't remember their name but I know I've seen it before, please tell me boss of weed

3. Mmmm i don't know Krazi it could be i just thought of the concept myself check on the net and see what you can find and come back to me :).

4. No need for apologies, weedboss. You're a part of the City, dude. Anyone who doesn't want to be cool can kiss my ass! :D

(Geez...what a day....KraziHare is hijacking threads and there's dog shit in the corner of a rather rabid thread...not this one, of course!!!)

Welcome back, boss man!!!

5. I may be hijacking threads but he's the one with the gun. And to keep this on topic; you're one okay guy Weedboss. You certainly deserve your title

edit: and you have a hella sweet sig man, is that from a song or is it a rhyme all your own?

6. Thank You! :)